One Piece

The community is suffering while those who currently have the spoilers don't want to share them yet. Why? Because they like having power over others and to see them suffer. It's essentially sadism paired with a superiority complex. That being said, what are you realistic predictions for 1044.

Attached: Sadi_Anime_Infobox.png (471x718, 487.9K)

Luffy’s real devil fruit power is the ability to rebound attacks

That would explain how he is able to bend his arms in Gear 4 but not how he is able to extend his limbs in the first place

I expect Luffy to awaken his DF, also Joy Boy's spirit to awaken (not reincarnation though), but I don't expect Luffy to have an entirely different DF with a different name

Kaido to enslave all Straw Hats and allies

Glad to see a fellow Sadichad

I expect Kaido to have a mental breakdown because he couldn't be Joy Boy

I expect Kaido to have a mental breakdown because he couldn't be Joy Boy

My bad, I got a connection error on my first post so I thought it didn't send it properly

I expect a lot of people quitting the series but then coming back to it after like 2 weeks anyways

Same, I expect a lot of seething and coping
Like a lot

That's a fair assessment

>Kaido turns around and looks up
>Goop drips from the ceiling
>Luffy materializes from the goop
>somewhere in the distance, Caribou is heard screaming
>Somewhere in the far distance, echoes of Trebol's screams can be made out
>Chapter ends with Luffy and Kaido staring at each other, Kaido in disbelief at what he is seeing, Luffy smirking

>>Goop drips from the ceiling
H-hot...

I actually expect half of the chapter going back to the side plot of Hiyori and Orochi

The chapter is about the strawhats and allies vs kaido.
Luffy appears in the last page with a cliffhanger

That might be the most balanced and realistic of all predictions I've seen before
Some kind of last ditch effort by the Straw Hats, while Yamato on behalf of Momo is trying to get into the castle to inform the others about Joy Boy, maybe as she is about to say it, Luffy appears before them

Do we have confirmed spoilers so far?

Sadi is nice but I preferred Domino.

Attached: 1640136219119.png (640x512, 68.87K)

Chapter 1043
10 - Juu
4 - Shi
3 - Mi(ttsu) or Mi
Juushimi --> Jushi no Mi ---> 樹脂の実 ---> Resin Fruit?

My bad, here is a Domino for you

None that I know of, no

Attached: domino_one_piece_by_ayvatoo_dblgwo2-pre.png (752x1062, 679.18K)

Interesting but in that sense, you could probably take apart the names of most OP chapters and then assign meaning to the numbers to fit what's currently happening in the story
E.g. Chapter 444 is them being captured by the Thriller Bark, and shi/4 could mean death, and they are now facing the island of Zombies and Undead people
It's not a perfect fit of course but you get the point

Hot and sadistic!

Post more Domino