Why did it lose its popularity? It was a top-three seller at one point

Why did it lose its popularity? It was a top-three seller at one point

Attached: 1621703817639.jpg (1505x2256, 789.48K)

Season 3

I completely lost interest because for 90% of the manga 4 Sins out of 7 plus the entirety of the main cast do jack fucking shit and couldn't beat a single demon general if they wanted to.

Because its bad

It turned to complete dogshit, simple as that. Also, I personally was totally creeped out with that fairy loli-Ban romance being a thing, it just felt so wrong I couldn't stomach it and had to drop in the end, though not only because of that.

It's terrible and it ended

when the pig got the ability to look at powerlevels was when i quit

I don't even know how it got that popular. The Mc is horrible beyond words.

Power levels

>Kills off best character
>Cucks one of the cutest girls
Nope. Fuck that shit.

People woke up and realized it was shitty all along.

This and also the plot repeating itself in the last part. Watching Nakaba waste his talent in doing a sequel to a manga that was already too long is heartbreaking

Attached: 2022-03-21_090812.jpg (2879x2244, 1.67M)

Shota mc are already insufferable as they come, Meliodas took the cake, any time he was the focus the manga took a dive in quality.

Nanatsu is dogshit, I much prefer Kongou Banchou

I consider myself a fan, but basically:
>ch 1-100: 9-10
>ch101-200: 8-9
>ch201-300: 7-8
>ch301-345: 4-5

If you can't finish your series spectacularly, readers will remember the bad. Add in that S3 and beyond castrated the franchise, just look at Meliodas vs. Escanor that got hyped up beyond belief and how the animation turned out.

This. Fights are cool but with moderation. Back then even Guila was a threat as we see her handling Ban, Diane and Meliodas together. It puts in perspective how different the world became since the sins became inactive and made the world more mysterious. By the mid point, Merlin is info dumping everything, Meliodas is connected to everything narratively, Escanor is one shotting everything.

The only character in the sins whose power made sense thematically is King. Mainly because he is set up as a character who despite being so strong and influential, wasn't able to do anything when it counted.

Attached: polll (2).jpg (896x1343, 389.76K)

>Add in that S3 and beyond castrated the franchise
I still can't get some of the QUALITY out of my mind.

Attached: 1577288086141.webm (640x360, 1.86M)

Diane sure turned useless. After Escanor died, it was just King, Mel and Ban. Diane and Merlin did nothing.

It is still popular.
Just because it is not on Any Forums doesn't mean it stopped being popular.

the sequel has shit sales

It really isn't.