Shingeki no Kyojin

Floch will destroy the alliance! AoEchads susume!

Attached: FOTa-nbWQAMVW_f.jpg (828x466, 50.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ariariariari_/status/1505591538289500165
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does Levi hate Hange? Why did he forget about her when she died? If Erwin was alive, he would probably support the Yeagerists too.

Twitter hates him, find out why

>AoEchads

Attached: 1639450901811.jpg (612x351, 33.15K)

I want the "AoE" to be Floch dying early so I don't have to watch another season/movie of this shit.

Attached: 1594179728046.jpg (725x1134, 568.78K)

I'm an animeonly. I love Floch and I don't get why Hange is speaking for Erwin and killing her subordinates. I hate her and I hope she dies soon. They way she gaslit Jean and Levi was horrible.

Cute!

Attached: 1647792185708.jpg (376x310, 20.81K)

>twitter.com/ariariariari_/status/1505591538289500165
>even Arifumi Imai praised this episode's animation
MAPPAchads...we won

Attached: 1278986754320.png (749x347, 45.71K)

I don't idolize him like the cunts here do, but i'm glad they made a sakuga for him, hope he gets some closure as it's obvious with the story he's going to fail.

Don't worry, the worst character in the manga says he's right before killing herself.

He dies knowing that he was absolutely right. A good death compared to the one another character got in that chapter, but on the other hand they're so shitty they deserved it.

Well too bad for Mappa they got the terrible last arc meaning that people will blame mappa for show becoming bad.

So as someone who has argued with people on both sides of the fence what I think the rationale is, is that the important thing is prioritizing the world and humanity rather than a single nation. An idea which falls apart when you bring up the fact that they were facing genocide 3 days ago and that it's not paranoia when people really are out to get you but let's not fuck up the themes of the story with all of that. Floch's paranoia made him so deranged that he would've made Eldia into Marley 2.0 which itself was Eldia 2.0. And that to break from this cycle you need to do something different. Something that becomes more difficult if everyone except you is dead. Although no one knows Eren's real motivations yet.

I genuinely don't know who you're talking about, i thought it was armin since he's hated here, gabi?

Daily reminder:
Isayama didn't change the ending, except for the final fight being Guardians of the Galaxy shit the rest is the same: Mikasa kills Eren and she visits him at the tree, Paradis gets annihilated, it was the mist ending. But it is still not the end of the story, it's just a fake out.
He always planned a fake out and a new ending in the anime (he said he wanted to do his own MuvLuv, that happens in it).
Btw both Mikasa and Historia are parallels to Ymir because both are Eren's romantic interests, Mikasa is the MC's childhood friend who keeps looping the world to stay with him forever just like Muvluv's Sumika, Historia is a royal blood girl who has a daugther with the MC just like Muvluv's Meiya.
Isayama teased EH in 130 but also teased EM in 123, both are relevant. He never showed farmer's face, he never showed the pregnancy question's answer, he gave the brat Eren's eyebrows but gave them to Historia too on purpose. Moving Mikasa's answer to the end of the season was on purpose. The extra pages BTFOING 139 were on purpose. Eren waking up different in the anime was on purpose. Nerdmin saying the ending left things unanswered and wanted to be subverted was on purpose, Normiekasa saying the ending wasn't THAT bad was on purpose, Eren saying they should go watch the next MOVIE (despite it being the ending) was on purpose.

It's not even copium, it's a fact. You are just deluded with hate to accept that Isayama played you like a fiddle. Everything you had to do was check the work he inspired on. All the forgotten plot points, cognitive dissonance, self mockery, shipbaiting, extra pages, anime decisions and the sound director teasing a different ending can be explained by Occam's razor: Isayama didn't become insane, he didn't sell out to EM just to cuck them with JM, didn't sell out to peacefags just to glass Paradis.

Just like in Isayama's self proclaimed inspiration EVERYTHING WAS ON PURPOSE.

Attached: 1622689729317.jpg (1448x1424, 544.73K)

They probably mean Hange.

Attached: pg43.jpg (1004x1446, 572.6K)

>AoEchads

Attached: 1635089761072.png (400x400, 261.74K)

imagine watching this trainwreck full of twitterniggers, actually imagine watching any shounen at all

Hange is so shitty, how can anyone like her? Levi only joined to kill Zeke, if Erwin was alive he would support the rumbling just like he would.

I love Mikasa.

Attached: 79942567_p0.jpg (649x665, 187.18K)

Imagine being an edgy faggot who pretends that he never watched a shounen anime before.

I wonder what ending defenders will say when the manga ending is revealed to be reverse AnR and a parallel to the anime ending.
Will they keep licking Isayama's balls or will they commit sodoku?

Attached: 368315.png (721x290, 361.14K)

I hate EM more than anything but EH is not going to happen because it's not a popular ship in Japan. They wouldn't risk it like that.

Armin and Gabi are well-liked and well-written compared to that character.

we know, Jean

Attached: 1537720350157.png (1122x795, 824.3K)

Mikasa is trending.

Attached: 1647845064717.jpg (1042x271, 29.33K)

Imagine the sex

Not for me though. Maybe you have "trends for you" instead of actual trends.

>it's not paranoia when people really are out to get you

I started typing up a long response about Boyegapon and Kiyomi's actions and how his paranoia was justifiable and then I read this part.

Attached: 1574214178486.png (480x360, 163.65K)

This is starting to feel like the final stretch of a JRPG, I just want it to end.

Attached: 1647845216913.gif (600x338, 200.4K)

Wasn't shitkasa the one who killed him? Why did they make it look like it was Gabi?

>Humiliate Bert
>Give relevance to Gabi
>Kill Hange
>Necrokiss
>JM
>Destroy Paradis
>Curse returns

>it's not popular in Japan. They wouldn't risk it like that.
Lol

Attached: Eyqcs13WEAMwgtw.jpg (2048x1140, 125.63K)

>Armin and Gabi are well-liked

Fujosister, please. You're embarrassing yourself already and the thread has barely started.

Attached: snk character poll multiresponse edition.png (1118x2180, 73.15K)

whats AOE
is it like a titan that drops an area of attack nuke

Anime original ending. It's the final cope anons have