Yu Yu Hakusho

What is the better version, the anime or the manga? Is it worth buying the manga?

Attached: YYH.jpg (221x350, 56.04K)

The anime is better, the manga has a shit ending, dont buy it.

Then, the anime doesn't follow the manga at all?

The anime doesn't adapt the last few chapters of the manga. But as i said, the anime is much better.

The anime ending is a fantastic ending to the show and a relatively bad arc.
Unless your a major fan probably don’t buy it. Try the anime first. And dubbed

What's so bad about the manga?

Anime.

Why?

I haven’t read the manga, but it isn’t bad.
I guess end of Chapter Black was a disappointment, the final arc was boring and the epilogue was kinda stupid

the anime has trash pacing.

Both are good. I like the manga better until the final arc. It wasn't bad, necessarily, but I just didn't care for that ending. Anime ends on a good note.

Probably the best shonen ever made.

Attached: 1617230126539.jpg (913x933, 247.28K)

That's Jujutsu Kaisen, retard.

I actually like the manga ending over the anime. I don't know what it is, but it felt a lot more humble.

The manga isn't bad, it's just that the anime improves heavily on the manga.

The shit about Spirit world brainwashing demons and the spirit world terrorists was so fucking dumb. The anime is better because it didn't adapt those garbage chapters.

The art gets really bad halfway through the manga, while the anime is consistently good. The only problem with the anime is that the pacing slows down a bit at the first major arc, but it speeds back up afterwards, not to mention the anime has no filler.

The anime also covers Togashi's ass a few times. The final arc in the manga is atrocious because Togashi was physically and mentally breaking down, but the anime salvages it to some extent.

Is the manga worth buying?

Nope. Don't give Togashit any money.

I would recommend watching the anime first, and buying the manga if you like it, but yes the manga is still enjoyable.

Anime. It's simply a pretty high quality production. The story's are mostly the same.
Most most of the bad stuff you hear about HxH's art applies to YYH as well. It's extraordinarily easy to tell which chapters Togashi's back was acting up for.

>not to mention the anime has no filler.
Well define filler, the anime has OC characters which leads to new and padded scenes.

Isn't Ogre the only anime-only character? He added to the pacing problem in the DT, but he was pretty inoffensive. Maybe no filler wasn't the right thing to say, but what the anime adds usually improves on the source material. Like the episode where they leave the DT followed the manga, but expanded on it and had more character interactions.

Ogre for sure but I'm almost certain there are other bit characters.
Though it has been like 10 years since I watched it.