Kengan

I miss him, bros.

Attached: lu worm clear.png (405x560, 237.41K)

Attached: fade away.gif (1408x229, 693.56K)

Hassad soon.

Attached: 1600932125562.jpg (976x1006, 279.59K)

at this point hassad not being in is probably best for his safety

Attached: x16.jpg (847x1200, 145.1K)

Attached: what are you a king of.png (1096x1192, 937.55K)

Attached: crazywall.jpg (1442x1418, 288.04K)

>2 years have passed
yumibros...

Attached: life expectancy.png (936x1048, 1.13M)

dead manga

I feel like I read a different Kengan Omega because the Lu Tian I read radiated mega jobber energy throughout his fight with Agito. Then again, I guess people also are in love with Edward as well even though he radiated even more mega jobber energy and couldn't go at least 2-3 panels without saying things like "loser", "fossil" and other insults to the heroes that give him giga jobber energy.

>Eddie "Literally Gigachad" Wu
>mega jobber energy
fucking hell

brehs

Attached: file.png (2048x1536, 1.02M)

Either you can see the future or you're lying, no one could have predicted Edward jobbing and Sandro finding another to butcher Kengan's stakes.

People were hopeful he'd do something like ring-out Agito to show how hardcore they were but once the tongue came out everything was over. Everybody on Any Forums groaned at the jobber flags and we knew he was jobbing after that scene especially with all the IM STRONGER THAN YOU AND MY MASTER IM KEKOO FOR COCO PUFFS shit, Guihun out of nowhere was just icing on the cake. People just like Lu Tian on Any Forums because of memes and how silly he is

>no one could have predicted Edward jobbing
LMAO. Edward couldn't go a sentence without shit like pic related and you thought he was going to win? He was spitting out jobber likes at a rate of 500 jobber lines per minute.
>Sandro finding another to butcher Kengan's stakes.
See, now this I couldn't predict because even I wasn't so cynical as to think Lu Tian would immediately get offed. But back during the Agito fight, I knew that he was going to lose for radiating that exact same jobber energy during the fight.

Attached: file.png (788x472, 396.75K)

Edward was supposed to be in the tournament

Attached: v09t7zmdifo81.jpg (960x768, 170.11K)

>jobber likes
Meant to say "jobber lines"

Koga beat a rehabilitated B lister Yumi to death, that is how he lost "against a B lister"

I like this little interaction where Liu hates Alan for being a newfag. It's especially funny considering what happens to Alan later on.

I don't think anybody will try to argue that he wasn't the definition of a jobber in the tournament, but the way Sandro gave him traits to differentiate himself from other Worms(no loyalty to the group, was his genuine self around the people he was "infiltrating", teased him appearing again, then brought him back to be killed by a flashlight in like ten pages just felt meanspirited after the rest of the shit Purgatory got, and part of the overall continuous problems with Sandro's villains.

>just felt meanspirited after the rest of the shit Purgatory got,
Oh definitely. Everything for the past few dozen chapters in particular felt incredibly meanspirited, like the work of someone who actually hates the manga and has zero emotional attachment or love for any of the characters he's written.

He definitely was.

This is clearly supposed to be Eddie but ended up being Lolong seated here.

Attached: file.png (280x288, 70.54K)