What is Netlfix's game-plan on Part 6's adaption?

What is Netlfix's game-plan on Part 6's adaption?
they've literally killed the hype for it

Attached: JOJO6.jpg (2560x1440, 1.62M)

It feels poorly made desu.

Attached: Butts.png (2336x1080, 2.15M)

Good. Fuck off shounentard

are you saying hype didn't die before stands?

I genuinely wonder what the marketing strategy behind the "don't tell anybody when we'll dump the rest" meme is.
It's like announcing a festival but not telling anybody when it happens. Assuming people would just obverse the place where it will take place and join if they see it's happening instead of just going home and never caring again.

Batch release is shit
The gap is too long most of us already forgotten about it.

I hope it was to satisfy the bingers by dumping 12 episodes, and then generating weekly discussion by shifting to weekly dumps afterwords.

Now I believe its honestly just incompetent executive meddling trying to kill a popular franchise.

Attached: GW_ep38_Mista_&_Rolling_Stone.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

>they've literally killed the hype for it
Good. Fuck Jojo and fuck its zoomer fans.

So it filters retards then. Batch release gets even better.

Maybe Netflix thought weekly releasing on same time as SnK and KnY was not good plan so waiting for end of both.
KnY already ended and SnK soon so we can see part 2 very soon I guess.

non retards have already read the entire manga. Anime onlies and the people who want to see a specific scene they might of liked get animated are the only people hyped for a new batch release.

she likes jojo
she even cosplayed jolyne and diego
god i miss her so much
if you're reading this...poyo please come back
i need you
i can't live without my cute vampire

>might of
Based retard.

I like jojo but I never said I had correct grammar

Attached: 1616196234009.png (268x351, 26.82K)

plan?

>muh weekly schedule reeeeeeeee
Kill yourself.

i take it as a compliment, that being said OP is dumb for wanting to be drip fed episodes. the anime is either good enough to stand on its own without hype, or it isn't and i could care less either or

Attached: clutch.jpg (607x444, 78.38K)

Like all Netflix anime, they didn't have a plan
>Grab an anime whose excitement is built on the week-to-week cliffhanger
>Release it in huge chunks

I am convinced the whole thing is managed by interns who got the deal because they know it as that punch ghost anime on twitter and not actually because they understand or watched the previous seasons.

If anyone wanted batched releases of a show that is built on cliffhangers between breaks, they would read the manga. The current format, made for television, doesn't work on Streaming.

how will normies react to heaven

>the anime is either good enough to stand on its own without hype, or it isn't
If you could watch all of Part 4 from the first episode to Yoshikage's change with the promise that the last part of it would release in six months, then you wouldn't give a shit about it either.
The manga and thus, the anime, is built on arcs because that's how it was released. The people saying that you can just live without those are lying to themselves at best.