What's your usual medium you use to watch anime?

What's your usual medium you use to watch anime?
Took the local media server pill recently, it's pretty great streaming 2TB of stored content to a 55" 4K TV.

Attached: 1611782825388.jpg (1520x1080, 204.57K)

I'm short-sighted. A 27 inch screen is plenty at the distances that I can watch without having to use glasses.

Funi and crunchy.

27 inch at an arms length. I would like to upgrade it to a 55" inch 4K screen and watch it couple meters back.

4 bay NAS RAID-5 in basement ceiling hardwired.

Wireless router

HTPC with torrents

70IN HDTV, YAMAHA 5.1 AMP, SUB AND SPEAKERS

>japan still doesn't do their anime in 5.1
Dumbasses. Have to use virtualization.

Sounds up to the mark, user.
>4 bay
Will you realistically ever need more than 2 though?

Attached: U110.3.jpg (1600x994, 503.93K)

Gogoanime

Yes. I only have 1tb left. Also I feel better if a drive fails.

I use a 5 Inch TV as one of my monitors so I can just play it on my PC, got a whole 4tb HDD full of anime

Cheap dvds/blu rays I find at local stores (I'm lucky where I live),o r torrent and Laptop hooked up to TV or hardrive or usb hooked up to TV. I don't stream usually honestly hate streaming though it not as bad on legal sites but legal shit sucks section wise and cost too much.

I got CRT recently for my boomer games, got built in DVD might start watching older anime on that too.

Wish places here had hard copy anime other than popular shounenshit. Used to do that USB to TV route but got fed up with TV's poor decoding ability.

Outside of hardware I have Shoko running in a docker container. Kodi connects into Shoko with the Nakamori add-on. I use Sonarr/Jackett to auto pull torrents.

Wasting terabytes.

Will only be crunchy soon.

on my laptop
pirate from nyaa

Honestly thought that was what most did. Fuck streaming.

kissanime

lul

The only actually Good streaming site was Twist.moe and they got shot down recently

for me it's sonarr + plex. my 55" OLED is connected to my pc through hdmi like a big monitor
i honestly don't understand how normalfags can stand watching tv and anime on their phones

Should give Jellyfin a try.

streaming via ps4 browser