Come on you fucking losers...

>Come on you fucking losers, get yourself cleaned up and go outside for a change - you'll find that cartoons and comics are actually shitty and no substitute for genuine human interaction
>Also, don't forget to pre-order this "limited edition" $350 Asuka statue, I think I want a new BMW

How does he get a pass for this?

Attached: Qk34W_5f.jpg (900x1296, 135.86K)

Obsessed

Because you continue to prove him right.

because asushin will never be canon

I thought Eva was a story Anno created to vent his depression not a commentary on the japanese youth

How many threads does this make now? SEETHING.

This isn't me anymore. I did the cute Anno bow threads.

Given his filmography how in the fuck is this guy not considered a hack yet? Could it be nobody actually watches his works?

Are there any Japanese creators who don't completely loathe their fans?

>Everyone hated your ending
>Eh... Huh... the ending is actually about how they have to stop being losers! Gotcha!

Imagine getting rectally bamboozled so hard you make thousands of threads dedicated to forcing your retarded mis-understanding of Evangelion.

Anno?

Mindbroken

Attached: FHO2NntaAAIpBHs.jpg (1534x2048, 391.36K)

anno, anno please tell me asushin is cute and canon! anno please I'M DESPARATE HERE!

Quick reminder that Anno hates you the most.

Attached: LOL.png (878x1452, 1.99M)

It's kinda both but the people who think he hates otaku are retarded

Attached: 1642539239317.png (1060x335, 51.61K)

I doesn't matter with Anno's dumb ass thinks anymore, if he won't give us the ending we want, we'll have to write it ourselves then.

>>Also, don't forget to pre-order this "limited edition" $350 Asuka statue, I think I want a new BMW

You don't seriously think he's the one in charge of or encouraging merchandising, do you?

Of course he is. He's always had complete control of the IP as far back as the Gainax days. It's why he could just yoink it to Khara after all.

Anno is the anime equivalent of Ronald Reagan

pasta
even replies are pasta

>It's why he could just yoink it to Khara after all.
It took some shenanigans. Anno started Khara and made the first two Rebuilds while Gainax still had control of NGE, but Khara was doing well and Gainax was struggling, so Anno was able to loan Gainax money they could never repay and take their share of Eva as collateral.
The standout detail to me is that the $350 Asukas could have stopped 10 years ago if Anno really hated them as much as he said he hated Gainax doing it.