Is it common to have a personal tutors for middle schoolers in Japan? See it all the time in anime

Is it common to have a personal tutors for middle schoolers in Japan? See it all the time in anime

Attached: 2160060-bb8397ddcd-00000002.jpg (1280x1791, 367.3K)

>a personal tutors for middle schoolers
It's called a parent, or maybe an aunt/uncle.

sauce

Based stealth /ss/ thread, Regura is the single best /ss/ artist

i don't say this often, user but
>ngmi

in america as well, at least where I live

Saucenao. Learn to use it.

I'd say Hanabi's latest gave Regura a run for their money.

Come the fuck on you goddamn newfag, you can't be this oblivious to the /ss/ goat.

just lazy, wanted someone to tell me what it was

Attached: file.png (324x99, 6.58K)

Purification Dissuasion

You can easily add saucenao to the search buttons if you go to the settings.
You can also be a retard and click on iqdb and then hitting the redirect button.

Google would probably give you the sauce too.
There are so many ways for you to do this.

This one? I agree then

Attached: Uooohhhhh.jpg (1280x1807, 269.14K)

Yeah. Peak /ss/

It's not even close, Hanabi's direction and the dynamic scenes and scenarios he drew in this one put him above Regura for me.

Took two fucking years for him to release a new one. I had given up hope for more than just an /ss/ single image. Still think the one with the blind woman is his best however.

[Nanbou Hitogakushiki (Nakamura Regura)] Rinraku no Susu me [English] [SDTLs] [Digital]

Attached: Rinraku no Susu me Page 6.jpg (1280x1791, 335.45K)

I prefer Regura's possession and corruption of shotas. Hanabi is hit or miss. Though he has gotten a lot better recently I don't like his earlier ones too much.

Hope there is another part where the daughter joins.

That doujin was great but it's an outlier while Regura much more consistent.
Hanabi's milfs also have loliface syndrome while Regura's milfs actually look mature too.

>oppai loli daughter
Yikes

Exactly. I wasn't feeling Hanabi's works for a long time, but the newest one was nuts. It's a total outlier. Now if he can put out consistent ones like this, then we're talking.

It's common everywhere (unless you're poor).

The one prior to the latest one with the sunhat girl was also great however.