Pitch an original isekai setting to me

Pitch an original isekai setting to me

Attached: Papa Bored.jpg (1280x720, 93.13K)

>setting
That's irrelant. The good thing about isekai is the power creep.

fantasy neo babylon does a globe spanning ritual to escape disaster, swaps places with the asteroid belt in our universe to truck the demon lord into thinking he blew up the planet. MC is a highschool girl who immigrates to this new planet of magic via student exchange shuttle and has an apprentice priestess who transferred the other way as a pen pal

Revolutionary dies when his revolution against evil empire fails.
Reincarnated in another world as a prince.
World promptly gets invaded by otherworlder who are actually the empire he tried to overthrow.

A 15yr kid gets isekai'd to a magical world and has to help a prince reclaim his family's kingdom

Protag is successful and leaves to see the rest of the world at 18

The prince gets drunk on power while the protag is gone

The protag goes to another kingdom where he finds out what happened and has to join a alliance of nations to stop the now king

The series takes place over 7 years the protag is Black

A 45 year old black janitor mixes bleach and ammonia to make a stronger cleaner. After dying from the fumes he wakes up as a 7 year old magical girl with all of his previous memories. He learns to master the art of alchemy and must improve enough to take on the demon lord. The twist is that the demon lord is also an isekai'd character. It's one of his children that he had abondoned at the age of 8 and who was eaten by a pitbull at her new stepdads house in the "real" world. They reconcile in the climax where they fight to the death, both perishing after making their last goodbyes. The villages celebrate since they didn't real like the hero anyway to begin with.

A fat neet gets send to a WW1-2 mixed setting where he gets sent off to war and have to sweep mines and plant barbed wire in man's land.

Overlord but the mc isnt made a psychopath by the game programming

Can an original isekai even be conceived at this point?

Overlord but the MC is actually pretty nice but thinks he will be killed if hes not evil.

>first ep is the guy fighting a revolution, ending eith him getting killed
>reincarnated as minor prince
>thinks he can just laze around because he is a prince
>he has to take over for some reason, completely inept ar governing
>slowly realizes why the revolution was bad
>just as he is about get a handle on things a famine strucks and people revolt
There, I fixed it.

world's most powerful magic-wielding genius wizard in generic middle earth clone trying to perfect the ultimate reincarnation magic fucks up his spell and wakes up in the body of a newborn in detroit or something
he doesn't know how to live without cruising by due to his magic ability and ends up a loser neet in our world

Isekai cops.
Basically a bureau where isekai cops must travel from world to world catching isekai criminals that threaten to disrupt the natural order of foreign worlds. It features an ensable cast, each from a diferent isekai that works on the precint.

Protag is over 20, actually succesful in his previous life, has a beard and literally makes sense why he can be also succesful in the new world.
Also, a neet spawns 2 years after him, is only shown from time to time and he is still a massive fuck up, good thing he improved and works at the village's mill.

Attached: Asuka 1.jpg (1440x1080, 869.38K)

Like that Loki tv series?

>Root for the jannies whose job is to ensure that no one can have fun
Fuck no

The protagonist isn't stuck in the fantasy world and can hop in and out at their own leisure but so can the other people in the fantasy land so its a struggle to prevent the worlds from mingling together.

I've been brainstorming this one for a while, and I was even thinking of writing first couple of chapters, but completely lost motivation, so I'll just post it here:

You know how most of isekai are a self contained genre, e.g. the guys who get isekaied are massive isekai readers? What if we take that idea, but instead of the average consumer getting transported, its an exec/editor, one who was aiming for early retirement, at a LN company, who absolutely hates isekai yet is forced to sift through tons of it due to his job. Therefore, getting isekaied is more like a nightmare to him than a paradise, and this is paired up with him having no skills, not understanding the language, and basically being a genuine fish out of water. Due to his previous job, he takes a much more methodical route in his perception in the world, e.g. noting the standard JRPG races and complete lack of realism in this world, effectively taking jabs at isekai as a whole while adding interesting tidbits on the origins of such trends. After a while, after he comes to terms that this is reality, he decides to kill himself, only to find himself in another generic isekai. He then starts repeatedly killing himself to find patterns in the worlds, realizes he can move items from one world to another if he's in contact with them, and later on even other living creatures if they accept a double suicide, but which can fail if they don't die at the same time. He then uses this to grow out a cast of suicidal misfits as he tries to explore the reasoning in why he got trapped in this purgatory, and does his best to escape it.

Wait I'm a complete retard, you said an interesting setting not isekai premise, fuck. I'm double idiot since my entire premise hinges on boring, easily replaceable settings as well.

Attached: Shinjuku Swan - Chapter 47 - 2.jpg (954x1400, 215.15K)

>death row prisoner gets isekai'd to be become the next demon lord.

Ainz isn't a psychopath.
The real Ainz is nothing like the Ainz that he acts as.
The real Ainz is a regular 9-5er, but he's basically required to be an evil lich while he's isekai'd.

character goes to a fantasy world where he has to build himself up but he has no special power and just has to work really hard and get the skill and experience to complete his goals (impossible)