WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS CHARACTER?

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS CHARACTER?

Attached: Hitch.jpg (1240x1092, 137.32K)

me fucking her

Making my dick hard

Attached: 1614042963264.jpg (1901x447, 129.71K)

I really did expect Rico to come back at some point, was disappointed she never did.

WHERE'S RICO?

Being radicalized into a Yeagerist offscreen, apparently.

Attached: 0139-042.png.jpg (1067x1600, 530.08K)

It's a blessing in disguise, she was never monged and became a yeagerist in the end.

Rico becoming a Yaegerist seems kind of silly considering she was the one who gave evidence against him back in Trost.

Why is it silly?

beautiful
cute voice
shit series

Floch also went hard against Eren in Serumbowl yet ended up leading them. It's less do to with a cult of personality and more a matter of practicality, especially after they overthrew Zackly's government and were legitimized as a fighting force after the Rumbling.

Sauce

Why are those reporters from Uprising weren't happy? I get the Braus family, but didn't they demand Hanji's answer for holding up and imprisoning Eren after Eldians' sudden ambush victory at Marley?

>the 3 best girls in the same image
Very good taste.

sex

Attached: hitch cuban heeled nylons.png (688x419, 347.77K)

It's a parade in preparation for a coming war. Even if you support the cause, there's not much to be happy about unless you're totally ignorant of or insulated from the human cost of war. Also, Flegel and the reporters were sympathetic characters and Isayama, being a spoonfeeding faggot, didn't want readers to get the idea that jingoism=good.

Attached: 0090-009.png.jpg (1067x1600, 400.92K)

Nice trips

So that's what Pieck's pure titan would look like

She's in the final chapter waving her fist with the other yeagerists

In the end every single character was pointless.

glasses guy is merely pretending to be a yeagerist though, she could be too