Request to close Any Forums

Any Forums, 50% SNK threads 50% dogshit animes and mangas, lets be real,anime and manga are going downhill full force, shouldn't we just close this board forever and end the suffering that is entering Any Forums.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (720x728, 46.76K)

kill yourself, mainstream consuming subhuman

>animes
>mangas
Seems like the problem is not Any Forums, it’s you.

also newfag posters who are trying to fit in like these are also downhill of Any Forums

kill yourself, ESL

>animes
>mangas
Seems like the problem isn’t Any Forums, it’s you.

>Make a secret board called ``/Any Forums but for cool people/´´
>You need to respond a 50 questions long formulary about anime every time to enter.
>The trick to the questionary is to respond wrong every SNK, Naruto and One piece question.
Solved your problem, now go make it.

There's no problem with manga. Make a manga board and feel free to do whatever you want with Any Forums after that.

>animes
>mangas
Seems like the problem isn’t Any Forums, it’s you.

>Thread up for 3 weeks
>4 replies

no u

How do I make a manga board, but only for cool manga?

Just make /snk/ and call it a day.

But that is already Any Forums...

>Why is the board not the way I want?
Cry more, faggot.
>Why doesn't the anime industry pander to my taste instead of what sells?
Once again, cry more.

What makes you think they want the suffering to end?

Attached: 1586942569502.jpg (750x562, 81.91K)

>Why is the board not the way I want?
>Why doesn't the anime industry pander to my taste instead of what sells?
It's straight up shit for people with the IQ of mutts and niggers, harsh truth user, don't be mad, we live in society.

Be the change you want to see.
Make cool manga threads.
Problem solved.

>faggot
>pander to my taste instead of what sells?
Lately what sells the most is fujo barafaggotry so you’d actually have to be a faggot to enjoy what sells you stupid fucking retard

Cool bait thread

How can I make cool manga threads if the whole industry has been jewed, the best manga right night is dog and scum, I miss the old chad manga, where the character were chads, even one piece now is one trash
We need a revolution, we need to bring back the old traditions

Not bait

Every "big" show of the season gets flooded on the board. Its how its always been and always will be. I mean look at Any Forums too as its half elden ring threads. It will pass.

>Every "big" show of the season gets flooded on the board.
The problem is the industry, they produce shit, so we need the lesser shits to be spammed 24/7 to somehow give live to this board.

do retarded newniggers not know how to use filters? miss public bans, miss lurk moar. silent moderation has ruined imageboards

Filtering won't solve the problem faggot, you can ignore the problem, but the problem is still there

I agree with you that this place is an isekai and ecchi shithole. Shounenshit has always been here, but this board is inceland.
>We need a revolution, we need to bring back the old traditions
Agree.

Get out Twitter