This series sexualizes minors

>this series sexualizes minors
>it's pandering to perverts
>the author is a pedophile
Yes and? Is that supposed to be a bad thing? People have been saying this about anime/manga like Made in Abyss like it's some horrible crime, but I've yet to hear a proper explanation as to why the "sexualized" portrayals of fictional 12-year-olds are "evil." What's wrong with people with pedophilic/hebephilic urges using fiction, in which no real-life child is involved, as an outlet to satisfy their desires?

Attached: 1631452028920.png (347x280, 98.1K)

This is Any Forums, we are all secure in our pedophilia here. Did you mean to post this somewhere else?

But the OP isn't saying that you're insecure about it. It's criticizing moralfags who think being a pedophile is somehow a bad thing.

if you have to ask...

There are no moralfags here. I jerk off to lolis all the time and I don't give a shit.
Fuck off and go post this on twitter.

it normalizes it, propagates it, and encourages pedophilia

"sexy drawings under muh age of consent bad HURR"

so true, king

Attached: based in abyss.png (768x582, 808.15K)

Would get this shirt but no one would know who it is irl.

Attached: DqNLxQxq4g8L.jpg (1000x1000, 371.7K)

Glowers be glowing

Post of the year,lad.OP take this to vee or paul or maybe even tv,they are the most normie boards around here

Attached: giphy (4).gif (250x250, 10.68K)

Is this THE thread?

>normalize pedophilia
Is there a more meaningless combination of word? Moralfags throw this as if it means something.
>encourage pedophilia
This also sounds retarded. Pedophilia is not an action, so you can't encourage it.

The scene where Riko and Reg take a bath together definitely encouraged my pedophilia

>There are no moralfags here
Just because you and I aren't moralfags doesn't mean others aren't. There are unfortunately plenty of moralfags on Any Forums, some even within the moderation team (like that guy who bans people for reasons like "idiot pedophile" or "pedophile bullshit).

Nonono, user. This is Any Forums, there are pedophiles and pedophiles that enjoy trolling other pedos.

>no moralfags
Try retarded tourists from whatever shithole infesting Dragon Ball threads nowadays.

>What's wrong with people with pedophilic/hebephilic urges using fiction, in which no real-life child is involved, as an outlet to satisfy their desires?
Nothing, 3D pedophiles are just so reviled by your average well-adjusted person that people want all pedos to stay out of sight and display nothing at all related to their dysfunction.
But I'm sure all pedos will get their day in the sun in the next decade or two. Real kiddie diddlers are in charge and pushing hard.

Made in Abyss has enough artistic merit to supersede its uncomfortable parts.
Now, I'd *never* recommend it to anyone IRL, don't get me wrong.
That being said...season 2, when? We're 3/12 months into the year, only nine months left

holy based a mod doing something cool for once

That's like blaming violent video games for murders when people who do that sort of thing IRL are mentally unstable to begin with.