Reminder

Any Forums still is, and will continue to be a fate board

Attached: wRE35L8R_400x400.png (400x400, 205K)

Furthermore, Any Forums is a Rin board.

Attached: 1308796613584.png (3800x2150, 1.33M)

*illya board

*sakura board

*saber board

I'd be fine with that if fgo wasn't a thing

Based

Attached: Chadrō.jpg (1114x827, 104.67K)

my only problem with fgo is them not taking the story very seriously

That reminds me, is the new season of Dexter any good?

and my problem with FGO is that almost everything about it is shit
also I hate it when people spam shitty fgo """"characters""""" in threads that have nothing to do with them

Reminder that the most popular threads Fate ever got was about a picture of Sakura eating a fish.

A few months ago i finished reading Fate/stay night which is thematically Sakura no Uta with Subahibi levels of thought provocation but with Muramasa levels of freedom and composition, Oretsuba tier characters, writing and prose on par with Cross Channel, Baldr Sky degrees of entertainment immersion, and White Album 2 amounts of raw human emotion and feeling. It is the exodia of the kamiges. Every kamige was created just to prepare you to read Kara no Shoujo. It is no surprise that it instantly received the prestigious Moogy Kamige Badge even through utmost scrutiny and review. Some games betray you by tonal changes after the prologues but Kara no Shoujo does not. It always maintains a minimum threshold quality level of 9.9/10 from the beginning while freely utilizing the maximum level of 10/10 at the end for a perfect quality gradient from start to finish. Kara no Shoujo has the least flaws of all the flawless masterpieces ever created to date and will likely remain so for the rest of eternity. Before Kara no Shoujo was created, I was never sure, but now I can gladly testament that humanity did indeed manage to develop culture. I highly recommend this to people who like reading good things, and do not recommend it to people who like reading bad things. (I know you people are out there. Don't fucking touch my kamige with your filthy kusoge hands). Enjoy. Fate/stay night is life itself and living through it will realize you to the beauty of this fleeting existence

Attached: 1628370036101.png (512x564, 177.03K)

Any Forums died when those threads were not allowed to be born.

Attached: 1547234085724.png (798x595, 894.69K)

Zero killed the OG fanbase and replaced it with screeching no fun autists. Granted, KnK also had a similar effect on this board's TM fanbase but it wasn't nearly as bad as what Zero did to all future Fate threads.

World's Most Elegant Hyena or Red Evil?

Attached: cb00ef3ba76caf3fdd690889981b31b29917298a_hq.jpg (1024x778, 90.82K)

Rin Thighsoka

Attached: 1647385653737.jpg (3887x5723, 2.4M)

Tohsaka Rin pleases old men for money.

Hmmm who do I choose... the intricately layered character whose depth was intimately explored during the course of a 60-80 hour VN thanks to brilliantly written romance with Shirou and sisterly bond with Sakura, who still gets analyzed and discussed to this very day due o the sheer density of detail and care put into her; or a barely two-dimensional joke character that hasn't ever really gotten fleshed out and merely serves as a trope-y rival to the aforementioned masterpiece of a character?

Yeah I think I'll go with the one that has made me cum entire buckets.

Based.

Attached: 78085219_p35.png (688x1152, 288.43K)

yeah I'd pick luvia too, wish they developed rin more

fippy bippy

Attached: Tohsaka can't into blu-ray.gif (592x333, 1.72M)

Coming this summer a two young hearts face off against the one thing that could separate them forever. Her butt problems.

A board of all Asuka clones.

Those threads were shit and you should be ashamed

reminder

Attached: kino adaptation.jpg (1920x4320, 591.23K)

i will never forgive sudou