Dragon Ball Super

What happened here?

Did that audio reverse the head bump he had as a baby? Is he returning to his original Saiyan mindset? Is he becoming Kakarot?

Attached: 38FE8C69-D926-408C-9697-2F7492E03A37.jpg (750x408, 160.45K)

>he's fine and the same in the upcoming movie
the status quo is not changing

Attached: dragon-ball-1216x684.jpg (1216x684, 70.25K)

gas said in the previous chapter that Goku can't beat him because he doesn't know his origin (i.e he is incomplete as a person)
Whis said this chapter, in response to Goku complaining about needing to stay calm in uktra instinct, that Goku shouldn't try to aoe Whis 1:1 and instead further evolve his ultra instinct his own way
and now Goku has regained his lost origin
do the math

what does his lost origin have to do with being calm

Literally nothing, the story sucks and is trying to asspull anything it can to give Goku another power up

Toriyama watched Kung Fu Panda 2 for the first time and is just going for the Inner Peace thing without remembering the context

cute and canon

Attached: 1647472298755.jpg (1453x1685, 213.15K)

Goku is going to being reminded that his parents truly loved him, and so he will no longer have any hatred in his heart, therefore he will be at perfect peace with himself, PERFECT UI

...only to job to Elec (after ALSO wishing to be the strongest ever) after WAKU WAKUing too much and needing everyone else to bail him out once more.

I don't know if toriyama connects ideas well but understanding creation is fundamental to the emptiness of mushin.

Attached: nothing.png (357x370, 66.78K)

Choose.

Attached: mai mai.jpg (735x857, 56.32K)

>aoe
Area of Effect?

You guys ever read that Doujin where Goku hits his head while fighting Uub and goes full bad saiyan mode and fights Vegeta? That was kino

Goku lost to Giran.

Attached: 3PVnVBS0A-MDfhXYChyzyTpV18DR79MEI1Otn2GDC_k.jpg (960x720, 63.74K)

Cuter and canoner

Attached: 163d720eba3b4159861929191699.jpg (1920x1080, 355.8K)

Perhaps he's been given the motivation to finally kiss his wife

Kneel.

Attached: CHADjack_Crew.gif (426x568, 3.34M)

Whis is literally telling him sayins don't have a calm instinct (racist btw lol). If the instinct part is literal he needs to find a way to allow his body to react with that rage in mind. Probably. Idk I didn't write the thing.

This chapter was cool, Goku have always been more strategical in his fights than people give him credit for. Tricking Gas into teleporting so far away he can't just instantly port back was a cool move.

Super has some cool ideas but shit execution, Bardock didn't need to be so directly related to this events, it's too much a coincidence to suspent disbelief, I know he was supossed to be grunt level but being bodied by a kid Gas just makes him look bad.

>This chapter was cool
No it wasn't, subhuman.

This chapter will be cool when it gets adapted into the CHADnime

>being bodied by a kid Gas just makes him look bad.
Like father like son

Attached: GohanVsRaditz.png (1280x720, 978.05K)