Jujutsu Kaisen

Watched this show to prepare for Jujutsu Kaisen 0 since some friends wanted to watch it in theaters. This shit is literally just a copy of Naruto.

-Main characters cares about people to the point where he's willing to hurt himself to save/protect them; strong sense of justice (Naruto, Yugi)
-Secondary main character is an angsty teenager that is ultimately a good person but doesnt like showing it (Sasuke, Fushiguro)
-Main character has a really powerful being living inside of them. For Naruto, it's Kurama. For Yugi, it's Sukuna
-The mentor/sensei is a cool older guy who acts carefree but is actually very wise. Also very powerful. (Kakashi, Gojo)
-Third character in the group is a girl. Not totally useless but the group could do without them. (Sakura, Nobara)

I could go on with the similarities. How has this Great Value Naruto not been sued to hell by Kishimoto?

Attached: 818DUzqnwES._AC_SL1500_[1].jpg (988x1500, 273.12K)

>copy of Naruto
Try harder.

Attached: madara finds it funny.gif (500x281, 156.66K)

for me, jujutsu kaisen was like this: what if we take whats good from naruto and bleach and just get rid of the shit?
thats enough to be the best shounen ever made, really.

I see what you mean but it still comes off as a massive, unoriginal ripoff.

Maybe shonen shows now are just formulaic shit and I should be past them already since they're targeted at the kids of today which probably havent actually seen any of the shows it's ripping off.

I think shonen are just very generic, so they all feel a little like a rip off of anything that came before.
My roommate called it a HXH ripoff, just based on how the powers work.

Difference is, JJK is all killer no filler, so it's perfect for a guy like me who grew up watching shonen but doesn't have time for 100s of episodes anymore.
Throw in some fun characters and a great vibe, and I think it's absolutely worth watching.

All great art steals and borrows, it all depends on what you do with it. And JJK is doing great things.

Attached: 1646647491971.jpg (256x256, 13.71K)

They are.Anyone properly familiar with anime can rattle off what Naruto ripped off, rattle off what those shows ripped off, rattle off what thise shows ripped off, etc all the way back to oral tradition

>JJK is all killer no filler
>when culling game had nothing but filler fights against fodders

>How has this Great Value Naruto not been sued to hell by Kishimoto?
Because you didn't watch it.
Those points describe 99% of shonen (the main character is a decent guy? the mentor is strong? the female characters are useless? color me shocked), if that means JJK is a ripoff then Naruto is a ripoff of the shonen series that did all of those things before it too.

>sorcerers literally have to kill each other to accumulate points
>wow why are they fighting?

This may sound racist but for some reason I have the feeling your skin pigmentation is on thr darker side. Also shitty bait, try harder faggot.

>JJK is a ripoff then Naruto is a ripoff of the shonen series that did all of those things before it too.

What shonen had those tropes before Naruto? Legit asking.

>This may sound racist but for some reason I have the feeling your skin pigmentation is on thr darker side.

How does this add to the topic at all?

Get a life, incel.

is this bait or do you actually want an answer?

You're retarded if you think traits that vague can be basis for suing.

What's going on today? Did school holidays start or something?

Answer.

Watched Naruto to prepare for Shippuden since some friends want to watch it in theaters. This shit is literally just a copy of Hunter x Hunter.

-Main character is an orphan, hyperactive kid that cares most about his best friend (Gon, Naruto).
-MC's secondary friend is a smart, cool guy whose goal is to avenge his clan and has red eyes (Kurapika, Sasuke).
-Early story arc is about an international contest for their superpowers profession in which you could die (Hunter exam, Chunin exam).
-The tournament of the exam is interrupted anticlimaticly (Illumi being desqualified, Suna's betrayal).
-Their power system (nen, chakra) classifies users in elements with rock-paper-scissors logic.

I could go on with the similarities. How has this Great Value HXH not been sued to hell by Togashi?

I saw it
It was fun
Sad when rikka passed on

Attached: 257064FD-EAFD-43F4-825E-8476BF8D4869.png (1000x1000, 56.28K)

Love it.

I legit didnt realize until recently how cookie cutter alot of shonens are. They dont even bother to change some tropes, like tournaments being interrupted by villains.

It's Naruto, if Naruto wasn't shit

Did you just start watching anime?