Baki... Thread

Do we have to make Baki threads? There really isn't anything going on aside from the new anime teaser. And the supposed game is for some reason has absolutely no footage revealed whatsoever even tho it seems high quality.

Well, i guess a baki thread to discuss anything!

Attached: 1639261335037.png (216x232, 84.47K)

is it just me or did it look like jack was maxxing at a few points in his pickle fight?

Attached: 1624438841738.jpg (848x1369, 618.91K)

New domoe chapter was cool.
Told you kozue low diffs pickle

What do Any Forums think of a remake of baki the grappler?

Excited to see where the series goes now. I still feel sumo and Sukune has more to give.

Attached: 1643010529381.jpg (296x284, 32.88K)

Isn't it kind of weird that Tokugawa didn't talk about the Jack pickle fight at all?
Jack even has his facial scars from that fight

Attached: 0106-012.jpg (835x1200, 261.96K)

1. Didn't that fight end with Jack getting the last laugh by making Pickle retreat from his unconscious reflexive attack?
2. Pickle is undefeated except arguably by Musashi, and even Yujiro backed out of fighting him seriously

theres a baki game?

Oh yeah, actually kind of overlooked that Tokugawa almost reciving the fuck you attack probably left a certain kind of impression.

>Do we have to make Baki threads?
Not really. When threads are repeatedly made for series with no tangible updates you get a complete disintegration into shitpostintg. See also: Kengan threads or threads for any popular shonen or romcom

What do you mean by maxxing? Is that a meme from Any Forums that I am not aware of?

>And the supposed game is for some reason has absolutely no footage revealed whatsoever even tho it seems high quality.
Never heard of

In anime? I'd love it.

Because he was simply overwhelmed by Pickle and there was nothing he could have done against him, on the contrary, he could have beaten Motobe and Baki, but couldn't for some reason.
>1. Didn't that fight end with Jack getting the last laugh by making Pickle retreat from his unconscious reflexive attack?
The fight ended when Pickle knocked Jack out a second time and treated his unconscious body with care

Why did the last three convicts suck ass?
Dorian and Speck felt like actual threats walking obstacles that took everything to beat. Katou vs Dorian and Speck vs Hanayama were fucking amazing fights(even if Katou lost).
Yanagi, Doyle, and the Russian felt like filler and after thoughts to Dorian and Speck

Do you have to panhandle for (You)'s like this every thread?

Doyle was my second favourite thanks to his development and his relation with Katsumi and Retsu, he felt like he wanted to be defeated because he didn't want to accept that his cruel and tricky fighting style was the true path to acquiring strength and felt relieved when Retsu beat him on his own game and Katsumi beat him in a more honest way. Yanagi was fun to watch thanks to Shibukawa, he is also the reason we got to see the Raitai torunament and the Ali Jr. Arc.

That's the thing, the advertisement has been so abysmal that not even google has an idea what the fuck it is. We got a few shitty teasers, one of them was Hanayama vs Oliva.

Thats a bummer

At the end of his fight with baki, jack overdosed on his steroids and made a similar face and nearly died. Kureha called it "maxxing" as in hitting the maximum amount your body can handle

it's just another lame pachinko game that got delayed due to a chip shortage. you thought it was some shit we'd actually get to play?