Why is he like this

Why is he like this

Attached: arararagi.gif (500x281, 1.43M)

Look at that snail. Wouldn't you?

Literally every man would do this if they could get away with it

wrong i would just straight fuck her

it's just banter m8

I don't see the problem.

I remember in second grade I used to look up girl skirts and my teacher would give me the stinkiest eye imaginable but do nothing about it

because he's a pedo

Because he's literally me

>normies

He's not interested in her in the slightest, he's just performing friendly routine checks to make sure she's okay

Attached: snail kisses.gif (471x237, 1003.84K)

He's such a good person. Caring for the next generation and making sure they know what it's like to be loved.

>gluteal folds

Attached: 1636624481664.png (181x181, 15.45K)

How cool would it be if girls' hair actually emoted like that

It is a good thing he is not a pedo.

Snail/Snake > Shinobu/Egg/Bird > Monkey > Crab > Doll >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Background girl #4

does anyone unironically laugh at this kind of """humour""" or is it just "cool fap material"

humorous fap material

Redditgatari is literally a coomer anime so don't be surprised low iq retards like it.

I used to do that in 12th grade. The girls either found it funny, flattering, or arousing. Teach' could not give less of a shit.

>coomer
>>>/twitter/

He's just messing with her. It's an inside joke, like "haha you're not pure anymore"

Envy, clearly.

He is part of a Japanese plot to blackmail affulent weeaboos for looking at rule 34

Look out guys we got a chad over here

When I was 8 I used to do that and spank a girls ass constantly and no one told me not to so I did for years without knowing I shouldn't.