ITT: Amazing characters stuck in shitty shows

ITT: Amazing characters stuck in shitty shows

Attached: c1d6378b7bc5228cf10a981f47450f70.jpg (1200x1200, 86.23K)

>shit character stuck in an even shittier show
FTFY

2 for 1

Attached: original.jpg (1258x1280, 271.94K)

I will be releasing Attack on Titan: The Floch Cut when his last scene is animated. It skip every Arc and scenes that do not contain Floch. I will fix Isayama's mess by cutting the flying boat taking off and pasting the Rumbling sequence in it's place. Floch will succeed in stopping the traitors and the Rumbling will kill everyone. Eren will still cry like a faggot, so that he doesn't steal Floch's thunder. Every scene will use Apetitan as the soundtrack, and Floch will be portrayed as the hero he is. Best part is I don't have to edit that much because the Alliance just naturally acts like psychos and schizos.

Attached: 1646215051227.jpg (3511x4096, 1.38M)

What makes him good? He's a submissive bitch kneeling at eren's shitty uprising.

i cant be the onyl one who thinks the art in the manga gets worse somewhere after the fritz thing

Jotaro in parts 3, 4, 5, and 6 of Jojo.

It's not that he's "good", it's the fact that the entire cast (literally) got reduced to NPCs whose only purpose is to react to whatever Eren is doing which accidentally elevates Floch since he's the only named character that doesn't get swayed by the collective idea of the Alliance.

>got reduced to NPCs whose only purpose is to react to whatever Eren is doing
you mean to praise Armong even if he did nothing

Annie and the mong have suffered enough. Do u rike?

Attached: armong.png (504x381, 205.1K)

>"since he's the only named character that doesn't get swayed by the collective idea of the Alliance."
>while his only purpose is to react to whatever Eren is doing and following his orders

>character's ideals can't align with the MC actions
wew
floch wants eldia to be the superior race and eren's actions facilitate that so what's wrong with him following eren?

eren's friends want to live long lives and eren's actions facilitate that so what's wrong with them following eren?

Floch and Eren talk once post timeskip. Alliancekeks in full cope today because based MAPPA animated their favorite characters as the cognitive dissonance traitors they are

Enjoying the afterlife with your fellow scout regiment buddies, Floch?

>disney villain
>amazing
KEK

Yes. Hange is here and we have bdsm sex on the daily. She killed herself for BFC (Big Floch Cock)

but they don't?
eren wants something (or didn't, as he said, he doesn't know why he did it) and their friends want the same but by not taking the same actions as eren

Thank you user

This guy.

Attached: 31666126_p0.jpg (634x732, 386.08K)

I hope you aren't joking and I want you to know I will be looking forward to it, Flochad

>Missing how Floch didn't appear in either afterlife shot with the rest of the scouts

Based, he was a hero

Attached: I'll be the one to save eldia.jpg (1913x1051, 196.5K)

Pic unrelated?

>But in the end, Floch failed to save Eldia

Hayashi will make him appear

Because he was busy oiling up his body for Hange.

Attached: floch7.png (410x518, 285.78K)

He’s so psycho