Fukiishi really hit the wall hard. Sei dodged a bullet on that one

Fukiishi really hit the wall hard. Sei dodged a bullet on that one.

Attached: bc738326-6357-4886-b712-8ee789374984.png (850x1200, 288.38K)

Nice cope, especially when Sei got hit with every other bullet possible.

Dude she looks 45 and she's what, 27?

>ENTER
will she instill hope?

Even sei looks better, the tomboy got too old

>45
By anime standards maybe. But that's clearly not the aesthetic this manga has. Take a trip outside sometime.

story moves at a glacial pace in this manga, it's the same as Kaiju8 where reaction faces take up the most amount of paneltime

sei is just as old and still looks much younger. tomboy hit the wall really hard

Show me a 45 year old that looks like that

>sei looks better

Attached: 0117-025.jpg (850x1200, 137.32K)

She's 36, the same age as Seiichi (born 1981 and manga currently takes place in 2017)

If this was in color Seiichi would look even worse, just a pale, borderline sickly face.
Fukiishi is a mommy.

Yes.

Oshimi timeskips always fuck with my mind, I hope fukiishi and sei actually raise their relationship back up

Attached: ED44F995-58DA-4394-9226-2D6D12F77A7E.jpg (850x1200, 144.37K)

She's a mother of (at least) two, probably married. When she'll recognize him she'll probably run away from him if anything to keep her kids save.

I dunno, i think she'd want some closure from him. She connected to him reslly emotionally but he was always so distant, so I'd assume she'd want an answer as to why. Nothings gonna be resolved there Probably though. Only way i'd see their relationship being mended is if Sei could actually articulate the abuse he suffered. I also really hope he does not just use Fukiishi as something to anchor him to the world that would be fucked up to put that on her shoulders

It would be nice, but no way that's how this ends.

God this manga is so fucked...

Seiichi has more relationships with women than me

And literally none of them are healthy. Better to have no relationships than to have toxic ones.

lol sei looks awful. fukiishi is the one who dodged a bullet.
remember when this manga was about a hot crazy mom though?

same that just means we are based

will all you schizos f*cking relax

KILL MOMMY