Fought off the Jaw Titan

>Fought off the Jaw Titan
>Fought off Hange
>Fought off the Cart Titan
>All at the same time

How powerful is Floch unironically? In the manga he just runs away from the Cart, however judging from this episode, he's practically an Ackerman.

Attached: fwwffw.jpg (1280x720, 71.61K)

Truly Erwin’s successor.

BEST BOY STUCK IN A SHITTY SHOW

Attached: 6029B415-E5C8-4922-817F-D7D125CF114D.jpg (1043x556, 408.88K)

ALL FOR MY KINGDOM
FOR YOUR RETURN
I WILL LET IT BURN
I WILL LET IT BURN
DEAR DEPARTED
I’LL CRY FOR YOU IN A DREAM
NOW I MUST RISE TO BE QUEEN
BE WORTHY
BE WORTHY

FLOCH IS A MAN?

Based

Attached: CHADCO ANIME 1.png (1021x564, 536.98K)

>Gets wrestled into a joint lock by a middle aged female statesman whom he has a gun pointed at,screaming for his guards to kill some weak old lady because he's afraid
Nationalist cuck extravaganza.

Double jaw titan.

how does that happen

>gets killed off-screen like the fag he was

>he doesn't know

There's a major difference between MAPPA's opinion on Floch and Isayama's.

Isayama made a point of making Floch as pathetic as he could, resulting in Floch getting bodied, running away from the Cart Titan whilst screaming, and getting shot down by Gabi.

MAPPA on the other hand, loves Floch, thus they had to include Isayama's scenes, but tweaked them slighty.

When Floch gets bodied, he has a more angered and focused expression, instead of crying like a bitch in the manga.
MAPPA also replaced him screaming away from the Cart, with an unironic Sakuga scene, with him facing two titan shifters and the head of the survey corps.

Glorious Hiizuru martial arts skills
Folded over 1000 times
Filthy Gaizin go home.

Based MAPPA.

user……

man no matter how you try to twist it the dude got bodied by a grandma and died as a pathetic mindless dog

>died as a pathetic mindless dog
he died believing what was right for his nation and that's based
he also made hange kill herself and that's gonna make animeonlys seethe so hard and it's gonna be glorious

Canon handsome
Canon chad
Canon was right in the end

Raise your flags for Floch

Are we getting the Floch ending we deserved?

Attached: so it seems floch.png (500x677, 336.24K)

Hange literally admitted he was right as he was dying, and unlike the crying and snivelling you wanted Isayama to draw, he calmly made one last plea as he bled out.

HIs death was good

>jobs at his most important job like a pathetic jobber