One Piece

Why did Oda give two notable "Luffy loyalty" moments to Nami in Wano? Wouldn't it make more sense to give the recent one to Chopper since he hasn't had one this arc?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-10 211550.png (472x646, 238.14K)

>Confirmed by me
>1044: Nika
>Kaido is about to win
>Joyffy Boyffy appears behind him
>hit in the balls
>all the remaining Beasts Pirates, Kid, Law, and Marco make an Enel face and yell OOOOOOOH in unison
>all the guys cross their legs in sympathy pain
>komainu puts paws over eyes and whimpers
>Nami quips "THAT'S GOTTA HURT"
>close up on Kaido's face with him cross eyed
>he says in a silly high pitched voice while looking at the reader
>"WORORORORORO! Riiiight in my devil fruits!"
>Cut to Oda sitting drinking a coffee
>"Did you rike it?"
>end of Wano Act 3
>break next week

Attached: 1443313136884.gif (441x281, 920.3K)

VERGA

Because Nami is part of the OG trio and she needs some highlights

Nami is a suicidal psycho now
If Luffy jumped off a cliff, she would too

>Confirmed by Redon
>1044: Nika Nika No Mi
>On the cover Pedro shows up to save Germa.
>Luffy wakes up but he is acting different.
>Zunisha tells Momo that Joyboy is the user of the Nika Nika No Mi and its power is to have the biggest grin.
>Luffy uses awakening and everyone in Onigashima starts laughing maniacally.
>Kaido laughs until he chokes to death.
>Luffy looks at the reader and says: "Why so serious?"
>Chapter ends.

>now

Attached: 0088-014.jpg (780x1200, 214.15K)

This was her being suicidal for her village, not suicidal for Luffy's proverbial honour

Because he has gone senile. It would've been much better and more in character if Nami had lied to Ulti and told her Kaido was gonna be Pirate King and then when Kaido tells her he killed Luffy she denies it and confronts him

LuNa confirmed

Kawamatsu (My Husband)

Attached: KawamatsuEGG.png (800x600, 236.5K)

LuNa will never be real.

>Not understanding that Nami's development throughout the series was about learning to trust others and finding strength in her loved ones
Her "Luffy will be the Pirate King" moment was a natural continuation of her growth in Arlong Park and Skypiea

Attached: 0081-013.jpg (1040x1600, 286.78K)

This all feels like a broken record at this rate.

I look exactly like Law irl

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1060x1600, 122.76K)

>natural continuation
Nami went from being able to lie to Enel to ensure her own safety to being incapable of lying to Ulti to prevent her own death
What she's become is not healthy and I hope Luffy tells her to chill the fuck out

Absolutely retarded post, holy shit. The entire point of Nami’s key character growth moments in the whole series so far was to reject her old vices (money and self-preservation) in favor of staying with her crew and defending Luffy’s honor even if it meant certain death.

The first showing of this was seen all the way back to Skypea when Enel offered Nami to join him on a random whim of his after destroying Zoro and Robin, Nami refused to even pretend to join him even if she could just trust Luffy would save her later.

Tama? Nakama.

Attached: 1644709011211.jpg (800x1024, 102.98K)

Pedos? BTFO

Shut up snape.

Peronhawk

Attached: hawkrona.png (819x764, 467.13K)

They said that would be better, and he's right. What you're describing is schizo shit, and flanderization of Nami's character, for the worse.

>Thotmi
Who cares, posting superior girl.

Attached: 325467578899.jpg (1143x1525, 1.39M)

I want Usopp to do something big next chapter
He has not gotten enough this arc

Attached: izo usopp.png (871x586, 386.93K)

Fuck off falseflagger.

horny nami is cute

Are you being disingenuous on purpose? Your Enel example betrays you because Nami immediately backtracked on that, and Luffy told her to chill the fuck out and believe him no matter what, he would never vouch for lying to ensure her safety, Luffy would bring the failure on him if he failed protect his crew mates when he feels the fight is too much for them, Luffy believes his crew can take care of themselves until he sees a threat only he can take care of.

Attached: 198920839.jpg (960x646, 43.95K)

She is always like that especially it involves Luffy

Attached: 74aeddae19d186ab7.jpg (670x717, 241.53K)

All in a day's work

Attached: akainu selling donuts.jpg (1080x1215, 338.29K)

okay this is no longer funny and I'm starting to go crazy, where is my yamato gf?

Your headcanon Isn’t a better alternative to anything, that is the characterization Nami has developed for years, if you don’t like it just say it, claiming it betrays her character is pure delusion born out of what your headcanon says Nami should act like.

This is why Yamatroons are the worst part of /opg/
Carrotchads love all the Mugiwaras and know Carrot will fit in because of her bond with them
Yamatroons are obsessive coomers who see everything as a competition

Attached: carrot 4 nakama.gif (498x278, 1.6M)

that hip is so lewd

I know you're just shitposting but it's obvious I meant Luffy should tell her to chill the fuck out by NOT choosing her own death in place of preserving his honour which he doesn't even care about. Nami's 'development' has made her a worse character in the long term.

The animation was so much better before timeskip

>Falseflags
>Uses own falseflag as evidence to why his furshit waifu is better
Cringe

Attached: 1647791307758.png (600x775, 306.78K)

Nami will be a great mother

Attached: mother_and_daughter.png (794x616, 509.65K)

user it's just you not understanding what her character growth has been since Arlong Park

ENTER Breakin D. Law

Attached: 1647764931420.jpg (800x794, 108.5K)

Spoilers are out

It was
Not even a pre-timeskipfag, but the anime took a nosedive in quality after Marineford

No shit I don't like it. Nami's characterization has been really poorly handled. The scenes where she keeps trying to get herself killed because she can't handle bantz is genuinely retarded. The reason it's so bad is because Nami has gone from being a crafty cat burglar to a vulnerable damsel incapable of lying to even herself. That's a pathetic display and character degredation.