Osama Ranking

This made me lose my mind. I literally couldn't take in the rest of the episode after this. Miranjo, who's killed and maimed countless people, including Bojji's mother and reason for his weakness and maybe even deafness, who groomed Daida at a young age, being his closest friend, and betraying him without an ounce of remorse banishing him to the shadow realm for eternal suffering is getting off WAY too easy. I can understand Daida succumbing to stockholm syndrome to what was basically his childhood friend but the fact almost everyone is okay with it really just annoys me. Osama Ranking really showed much more promise in the earlier episodes now it's just another "everyone can be forgiven because they're sorry" show where there are no stakes or hard decisions. Miranjo suffered it's true, but she's be an evil psychopath for way too long to suddenly just 180 and everyone being ok with it. Not even a day ago she was having Hiling and her retainers being mauled by animals and having a bunch of towns people being cut down by Ouken. And for what? Some psychotic dream about "being with Bosse"? Oh but she had a flashback and admit she was wrong, I guess she gets to be queen now. Their wish should've been to have her souls be freed so she could be with Bosse and her mom in heaven or something—I don't think that was actually resolved so isn't she still going to hell when finally dies again?

Attached: Screenshot (142).png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

This show unfortunately can't decide if it wants to be dark or a kids show

>another overhyped seasonal anime with a NOT LIKE OTHER ANIME art style yet still has bad contrived writing
same song and dance every time

Please respect her truth.
#believewomen

The first 5 episodes was such kino that can you really blame us for being optimistic? A deaf mute protag was really interesting premise and the world seemed really neat. Things just continued to get more and more formulaic and muh "no kill jutsu sword technique" culminating into a forgivness fest with no stakes

Attached: Screenshot (144).png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

There is no heaven or hell in RoK, the Devil guy just said he'd eat her soul if she dies so they just have to deal with him again

No one in the main cast died so she was easy to forgive, no one cared about Boji's mom except Boji and he's too pure hearted to hold a grudge

Bosse killed Miranjo's father, onnocent gyakuzan children, many others just because he wanted to be strong. Why should he be forgiven?
Domas tried to kill Bojji. Why should he be forgiven?
Hilling tried to get Hokuro executed. Why should she be forgiven?
Desha, Despa, Ouken all did warcrimes, the fact that they were fighting against their father who did bigger warcrimes doesn't give them a pass. Why should they be forgiven.
Bebin tried to kill Apeas, just because he was following orders doesn't give him a pass. Why should he be forgiven.
Daida ordered for Bojji and Apeas to be killed. Why should he be forgiven?

It's not just Miranjo, we should just kill all these people and then kill ourselves too because at that point we'd have killed too.

Frankly, even though I really like some of these characters, loss and stakes are important to the overall qaulity of a story. This is a hole a lot of writers fall into where they make characters they like too much or they know they can use to produce stories and interactions with and become too afraid of using them up (killing them) so they want to have their dramatic cake and eat it too. They're afraid of finality and making mistakes because it's a risk to kill a character off because it also effects the villains—it would be far harder to accept Miranjo(even harder) if any of the main cast died in the story because of her. Every thing feels fake without this very real part of conflict. Getting hurt and injured can be forgiven and fixed with but death is the end most of the time, it reminds you that this is a serious conflict and the character's emotions are legitimate. Like I enjoy Dorshe very much as a character but would the show be ruined if he died heroically? Would the moment of his sacrifice elevate his character and whole conflict? I think so. Keeping the same cast always on stand by for what the writer needs allow for formulaic writer and complacency. Shounen does it because it allows for a billion chapters by just tossing characters around as you see fit and it never requires characters to reflect on the past. Even bringing Miranjo back shows you that the author is too afraid to be rid of a character they dedicated time to—her story simply can't just end there. No, death prevent redemption, growth, romance, action, punishment ect. To be extreme: If people can't die their is no villainy, if there is no villainy there is no heroism

Attached: 1647766857631.png (346x482, 191.07K)

Osama bin Ranking

So when Daida told the demon to set Miranjo free, was that wish a freebie from his childish self or did he actually sell his soul for that?

There is one episode left. It seems Desha will do something. I hope he goes crazy and kills Miranjo, there is still hope for the series.

Go jump off a fucking bridge Carlos

you were able to succinctly sum up my feelings for the show that i've had trouble articulating
as i have nothing productive to add to this discussion, have this (You)

waah waah why is a shonen being a shonen

your fault faggot

>who groomed Daida at a young age, being his closest friend, and betraying him without an ounce of remorse banishing him to the shadow realm for eternal suffering
Cope, that's how she helped him grow stronger

If Miranjo was a guy instead nobody would forgive him, prove me wrong

It's not a shounen manga. It's not even serialized in any magazine.

lol

Attached: 2606EEA9-BC97-46A0-925B-B3F7125FA908.jpg (564x564, 104.24K)

Why do so many people not understand that the demon’s head was the price

Every main characters in this series except Boji and Hilling has done horrible thing,

>Why do so many people not understand that the demon’s head was the price
ok I've rewatched the scene but he never stated that the wish would be granted for free