Why do demon lords make the best wives in isekai hero stories?

Why do demon lords make the best wives in isekai hero stories?

Attached: ---id---4293---id------c---4---c------t---11---t---.jpg (1124x1600, 289.64K)

Because demon girls, yes

No, childhood friends make the best wife in isekai hero stories.

Attached: 8.jpg (728x1064, 178.43K)

Evil but cute goddesses clearly are the best wives.

Attached: FMiiM7AacAAKuG3.jpg (2037x2900, 533.64K)

>agreeing to a deal
I never agreed to a deal. I agreed to a power.

And you saying it's an old trope is also disingenuous. In old stories like Faust the people are explicitly told what they are in for.
Witches are accused of SELLING their souls to the devil, not accepting the devil's powers.

>recognising the minion as their master, in exchange for nothing
Which is completely different from what we are discussing? I never accepted him as my master. I merely accept some gifts? Are you stupid?

I fucking hate this author so much

Spend the whole series fucking companion and go back in time. Uh, neat?

Attached: Affair.jpg (1427x2033, 1.13M)

Attached: 29934857.png (940x535, 308.98K)

Time travel or being able to reload different times can be very useful.

Frontier Alchemist

Goddesses>Demon Lords=Heroine>>Princesses>Demi humans>>shit>Peasants>Elves>>Childhood friends

>(Mentally and spiritually) used goods
Booooooo, sell em and go kidnap yourself a better one
Also, forgive me for being a shill but,
>JNC licensed Anus-sama and Mahoako too
Come on, while another Not!Isekai is fine and dandy, can't they like, yanno, license older works? Like Ben-To! or Mondaiji for example

Attached: 2021-11-02.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

Wake up

Attached: 0876555654.jpg (1435x2048, 1.26M)

What kinda retarded country lets heroes burn down farms and villages just cause huurrr durr history only records heroes. This isnt some scorched earth tactic, this was against a monster that can be easily baited away.

Attached: Hazure Skill _Kinomi Master_ - Ch.3.1 - 13.jpg (950x1365, 286.13K)

Simply the best girl. MC doesn’t need the harem.

Based DohnaDohnaposter

While it's probably dumb, you might explain it as internal power politics.

Will Diablo marry the bunny too?

Attached: bunny.png (652x923, 846.3K)

Finally, a somewhat cool chapter, at least compared to the snorefest that has been served lately. High chance of an ENTER moment next week, unless the author decides to drag out Chiyuki and Kyouka getting spanked by Rasa.

Attached: 1647723943982.png (674x878, 699.18K)

Cheap imitation of pecorans.

Attached: 56880.png (536x797, 317.49K)

>Which is completely different from what we are discussing? I never accepted him as my master. I merely accept some gifts? Are you stupid?
that was a direct quote from the wiki. the whole point of the trope is about moralizing man's lust for power and dealing with forces they don't understand.
the devil using schemes and tricks to get you to accept is a big part of the trope, it's not always a straightforward and explicit deal. then you have tales like the monkey's paw which doesn't need any agreement other than your acceptance to fuck your shit up.

What happened?

Calm down Makoto

After he leaves the kingdom does it fall? He's its strongest defender and he also took away its second strongest.

The same retarded country that has “le useless job is useless NANI IT CAN DO THAT?!”
Isekai, or recent fantasy writers for the matter, lack a proper understanding of society itself. It can be escapism for cheap wish fulfillment but holy crap when you have heroes so unbelievably shitty like that which might as well be terrorists you’d have to face consequences from all sides for that. When you fuck over villages you fuck over the economy.
At least the “kicked out of party” manga out there tend to show that the asshole hero party gets hated by everyone and loses the support they had the moment those things go out. There is no power capable of putting all that under wraps.

Kuroki taught a death god that turned himself into a life-draining sentient sword controlling a flesh golem made of swordsmen how to feel fear.

Attached: 1632952702546.png (559x823, 815.2K)

>that was a direct quote from the wiki.
Yes, and it's, to quote myself:
>completely different from what we are discussing? I never accepted him as my master.
I accept this doubling down as evidence that you really are stupid.
>the devil using schemes and tricks to get you to accept is a big part of the trope,
You are talking about a supernatural entity that has already kidnapped you. if they really wanted you to accept a deal, they could force you to "voluntarily" accept. All they'd have to do is leave you in that non-space or drop you in a region that you by yourself cannot get out of, and then wait.
You are not equal trading partners. Very clearly, that supernatural entity has power over you whether you want it or not.

This is different from the traditional deal with a devil, where the devil can't just toy with you any way they please.

No, don't calm down, keep going Makoto.

Attached: 1647786081487.jpg (1362x1920, 643.36K)

When will MC breed this pecoran and Lefi again?

I want to rape this rapist

Can she physically have kids with Makoto?