Masterpiece

Honestly, Sono Bisque's animation is getting insane. Some episodes was literally non-stop character animation sakuga. Like that beach scene.... so much expression and subtle movement happening when other shows would just pan over some still frames.

Bisque Doll is also the ONLY series of its kind where BOTH the MC and his love interest are endearing and not shallow, and you legitimately want to see them happy together. Usually, in these kind of stories, the MC is either an annoying bitchboy (or so devoid of character that it makes the whole scenario of a girl being into him far too unrealistic to be appealing), or his love is interest is too much of an overbearing bitch.

Attached: marin-kitagawa.gif (586x640, 209.25K)

>Sono Bisque's animation is getting insane

literally every episode after the 2nd is 90% still shots with maybe a combined 20 seconds of decent animation.

just like most tv anime.

>Masterpiece
What good animation does to a guy.

Idk I only watch 90s anime lol

Too many threads

I wanna cum between her breasts.

>tfw Shin chan has more sakuga than anything produced as of late

Attached: 1619242436813.webm (800x452, 2.86M)

Wow this is great this is what animation used to be about

Dont care about your shitty fotm ecchibait, retard

She is ugly without all the make-up

The fuck is ecchibait?

The slut you are spamming here

It's supposed to be the new 'dishonest animation', I remember him trying to force 'faux-ecchi' at the beginning of the season

>4S everywhere
>masterpiece
Kids these days, I swear.

The closest thing I can think of that could be considred "fake ecchi" is the fanservice(if it could be called that) in JJK

>Bisque Doll is also the ONLY series of its kind where BOTH the MC and his love interest are endearing and not shallow, and you legitimately want to see them happy together. Usually, in these kind of stories, the MC is either an annoying bitchboy

This is definitely a good point about Sono Bisque. I think there are definitely other romances/romcoms out there that have both a strong protagonist and love interest, but we definitely see the situation you described very often with these types of shows.
I like Sono Bisque, it's fun and cute.

Yeah I'm sure it's the best animated show of the 5 you've seen

I can't wait for this season to be over so you retards can fuck off.

>He thinks this shit is realistic in ANY way
Kys

You're posting a movie

Absolutely this is a masterpiece. Top 5 anime of all time along with Nagatoro.