What is the coolest magic eye power of all anime and manga?

What is the coolest magic eye power of all anime and manga?

Attached: 74306.jpg (225x350, 33.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jaLyA2faz4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sight.

Fbpb

/thread

The Gayass, probably. Did the Basilisk guy even have an eye power? I can't remember. I think the Basilisk girl's eyes nullify Ninjutsu or some shit, right? What does the guy do?

MEODP desu

the stigma system from legend of legendary heros.

Attached: Ryner-s-Eyes-the-legend-of-the-legendary-heroes-34461099-500-382.png (500x382, 740.36K)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's up there. It's cool in theory, but the way Tsukihime handled it was meh. Garden of Sinners did it slightly better, but not as well as it could have.

now that you mention it im suprised the kure clan dont have an eye power like the fist eye.

What the fuck is a fist eye?

he made people kill themselves

It will be reviled to be a super secret technic called Demon Eyes or Black Eyes during Raian's final fight or something

>Manga/Anime dojutsu make enemies into killing themselves
>Live action dojutsu just give him straight time manipulation
youtube.com/watch?v=jaLyA2faz4s

Straight up killing is pretty standard, bending however is cool.

Attached: 1627396304536.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

>What is the coolest magic eye power of all anime and manga?
The one where it gives people nightmares, and used by the sea urchin-headed guy from that one Shonen series forgotten a long time ago.

I feel like this should have existed by now but is there an eye power where its like a self distruct like they can shoot or detonate their eyes.

Based. Remake never ever

Cringe

Not only this scene, it also butchered the entire manga plot.

>First bost pest bost
Do you have a cold, user?

The Rinnegan

SANGAN!

Attached: Sangan.jpg (250x318, 20.66K)