What's the point of having two fusions if both are equal in strength and potara now have time limit?

What's the point of having two fusions if both are equal in strength and potara now have time limit?

Attached: 1647776942822.jpg (1400x700, 667.9K)

they don't necessarily have potara on hand at any given time

>Goku ITs to Shin then back
Done
Also they don't have the time to dance it out either.

You can tell that this is actual Any Forums users because the thread did not become literal schizophrenia within two replies.

that's fair, which is probably why they don't do either on that often

Lord Frieza spam!

>equal in strength

different names

isnt one only from the movies and the other from the manga?

even if I like gogeta more, bejito is the strongest character in the dbuniverse

hes the main protag because he has sword like shape energy attack that makes him look like a knight therfore the main protag

Vegetto is stronger. One is born from the technique that gods perform in order to overcome universal level threats, the other is the product of some ritual dance bullshit.

More merchandise to sell

Well the last movie is canon so

That would be Zeno, unless you specifically refer to the original manga, in that case it's true.

So called Gods got wiped out by am angry chewing gum. Face it, the Potara earing sucks

Yeah, shit luck, but if he were to invade say Universe 10, Potara would work, as Zamasu is buff as fuck.

now that both fusion are equally as strong and both have a time limit, the metamoran fusion is the superior one because they can use it whenever.
they literally have no reason to ever go into vegito again.
good job toriyama-san.

But that's not true. Unless you want to be stuck with Fatgeta of Stickgeta for 30 mins, Potara is the way to go.

what has always bothered me about the vegito retcon is that they really didn't need to do that. they could just said that the fusion only works in the universe / dimension where it's done so once vegito returns to his (their?) timeline, goku and vegeta would split again. that's basically what happened inside buu's stomach.

What bugs me the most about Vegito's retcons isn't the time limit, but the power nerf. Vegito in the original manga was a literal gag character. His power level was "fuck you" and that's all you needed to know. He fought without arms because he felt like it, as a piece of candy, and while engorged from the inside. Then he was turned into a joke in Super to make merged Zamasu look better. Toriyama and Toei completely destroyed the whole point of the character just to turn him into a jobber. It would have been more enjoyable to see Zamasu get thrown around like a ragdoll for 60 minutes like the Z anime did with Buuhan, filler and all.

Attached: 1637478980653.jpg (561x299, 44.01K)

selling toys for manchildren like (You), spic, that's it

Super is trash. It's just another AF by Toyble, except Toriyama put his name on it.

Costume change is harder than character change.

For people who dig inverse color gi and saiyan gloves/boots like me and for people who dig sashes and tiny vests.

Attached: 1642117092044.jpg (2048x1908, 350.13K)

Super doesn't fucking exist