Anglomoist: Record of Mongol Invasion

Why are realistic historical anime set in Japan so rare? I'm not saying it should be a 1:1 documentary, but at least relatively historically accurate combat (no katana slicing through swords, no Vinland Saga "I can take on hundreds because I love to battle").

Attached: 1561217870_anitousen-tv-op01-braver-straightener.mp4_snapshot_01.13.jpg (1920x1080, 271.8K)

It's tragic

Attached: Angolmois - Genkou Kassenki - Vol.5 Ch.18 - 28.png (2258x1600, 588.27K)

The anime was pretty mediocre, yet somewhat fun. Just wish it had better animation.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Angolmois - Genkou Kassenki - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.48_[2018.09.19_19.35.26].jpg (1280x720, 104.59K)

>tfw even historical shows with lots of killing get censored
Fuck this gay earth.

great show, shame about the retarded filter

I would disarm them and fuck them all

I liked it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Angolmois - Genkou Kassenki - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.13_[2018.08.07_23.24.05].jpg (1280x720, 96.45K)

History was miserable, depressing and not very entertaining even when you only record wars and scandal. You're lucky to even get documentaries with decent costumes.

>History was miserable, depressing
That's common propaganda. It wasn't great but it wasn't as bad as portrayed in most historical documentaries.

Because Japan is one of the more revisionist countries and would twist the facts to keep their rose tinted delusions about pre WW2 Japan alive.

I would fuck them all while they murder the shit out of me

Is that why Kimetsu no Yaiba is so maniacally popular even with Japanese who aren't supposed to like anime? Because it reminds them of grorious Meiji restoration era?

>Realistic
>Wearing that armor
>Wielding that Katana
>During the Mongol Invasion
I bet you thought Ghost of Tsushima was realistic too

>I bet you thought Ghost of Tsushima was realistic too
Did not!

That's entirely possibly.

90% of all people born after writing but before the advent of steam power were formally slaves, not even counting the women. Communal ass wipe sticks and near universal illiteracy and child labor. Every life outside nobility was so fucking meager and pathetic you'd want to puke reading about it. As shit as our cyberpunk dystopia is, it was the result of a series of desperate gasps away from miserable desperation granted by new technology or resources.

God I hate moist Anglos so much.

>were formally slaves
So just like now?

No, now you mostly get informal, de facto slaves.

>not being a neet and living a life of luxury off the backs of wagies

Attached: Jahy-Sama Wa Kujikenai! - Chapter 26_ Jahy-Sama And The Bathhouse - 4.jpg (1220x852, 153.99K)

I got a mortgage so that I could pay less rent. I cannot lose my job or the bank will take my house from me even though I got plenty of saved up money to be neet.