Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru

What is this and how do you use it?
Why Gojo is so overwhelmed by it, isn't it just a electric massager?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - 11 (1080p) [2AD55BDB].mkv_snapshot_10.39.371.jpg (1920x1080, 133.69K)

It's wasted potential, that's what it is.

Please ELI5.

>Why Gojo is so overwhelmed by it, isn't it just a electric massager?
t. speedwatcher

Gojou knows exactly what it is, it's Marin who doesn't understand.

Do they actually give magic wands in love hotels? Imagine being the guy who has to wash them. Fucking terrible job

Can't say the same for all, but yeah some love hotels in Tokyo unironically have a lot of amenities that rival even major hotel chains. It's pretty crazy and good for the price, honestly.

>unironically
Ironically. It's ironic that love hotels would offer amenities that rival even major hotel chains.

Still, it's fucking nasty. How many different people used it before you?

>It's ironic that love hotels would offer amenities that rival even major hotel chains.
Good point. But yeah, some love hotels offer the craziest fucking things. When I was in Tokyo a few years ago, the love hotel I booked had a massage chair in it.

The room was available before I booked it, but I'm pretty sure there were tons of couples that booked the room before me. The room was surprisingly clean though, but a friend of mine said never shine a black light in a love hotel if you don't want to know how to disgusting the rooms actually are.

I'm assuming someone is paid to come in and clean the cum off stuff when people leave. What a job.

what the fuck were you doing in a love hotel anyway? doesn't sound like you were there to fuck

>a black light in a love hotel
Did not need that mental image.

Attached: 1461216385140.gif (300x276, 194.54K)

I wasn't. My flight back to my country got delayed but it was already late at night and I already checked out of the hotel I was initially staying at so I had no choice but to find the nearest love hotel.

Attached: 1647580623863.jpg (472x580, 53.63K)

Did you at least jerk off in it?

Ever jacked off while you're in a massage chair? It's fucking amazing, honestly.

I've only ever jerked off in a single place and that's my house

It's a back massager like his gramps uses

Some establishment usually use plastic (like seen on pic) or replaceable cover for it.

>Why Gojo is so overwhelmed by it
They have to make him at least somewhat pathetic so the virgins who watch this show find him relatable.

Next ep previews

Attached: img_ep12-1.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

They clean them, user

So it will be horror movie home date and summer festival.

Attached: img_ep12-2.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

I knew they were going to end it on her phone confession.

It's really painful watching this kind of shows as I never experienced anything from what they did.
>t.31 years old virgin.

Attached: 00.png (1023x1765, 662.52K)

It's the perfect high note and cliffhanger to end S1 on. If they actually make S2 though it will end up disappointing so many people with how hard it reverts to the holding pattern of noprogress. It would be amazing to witness

Attached: 1634235018225.png (183x227, 48.33K)