My Dress-Up Darling

Are relationships like the one you see between Marin and Gojou common in real life among 15 year olds? I was very sick during my teenage years and get sad to think I missed out on something that seems that amazing.

Attached: A896E5E7-1731-4D83-AE57-E63BDE398979.jpg (1024x574, 70.44K)

An attractive girl with a beta orbiter that secretly has feeling for her and will inevitably get friendzoned?
Yeah, extremely common.

Attached: 1632218994625.png (1492x1080, 931.78K)

I remember i just fingered my girlfriend almost every day during highschool on the commute home and 2 times in her bedroom. I also went to private school in asean region, so it might have just been my experience. Cosplayer highschoolers were still rare as cosplaying was a hobby of working adults at the time.

Shows like this one make me want to kill myself because the only thing I got growing up was paranoidal schizophrenia
Wish I got mpdg gf that makes me pick up a hobby instead

Attached: 1647573830506.jpg (480x480, 51.35K)

Anime high school cliques are fake. If people share hobbies they're likely to hang out and date, yes.

Same. I know not everyone gets that experience, but those that do seem very lucky. It is what it is, I guess.

Attached: 01D7422C-81F0-44E6-875F-D991008EE0F8.jpg (2560x1383, 211.56K)

stop making threads about this show incel holy shit, yes girls have sex at 15 go die now

this show fucking sucks and the protagnist is a chad tall dude that acts like an incel virgin, it makes no sense. worst show of the season unironically, just a fantasy jerkoff for virgins. its not even funny or comedy.

post the chubby goddess

no. Gojou is a literal handsome chad, guys like him in my high-school were fucking the girls left and right, but goujo acts like a virgin incel. this show is not really accurate.

If you think this manga has any reality you might be retarded

Why does this show have good sakuga? The story is absolute garbage.

because the people who make anime WANT to destroy society

this

Marin is a dumb slut.

I'm tall, fit and have all the attractive face features (square jaw, far end of the eyelid above the inner one), but I had minor acne and very strict parents so I was extremaly reserved and shy in school and never lost my virginity.
Now I don't meet people as the only times I go outside is to gym (I work remotely), so all the "chad" genes are probly going to waste.

shut the fuck up.

at least you are self aware that you wasted all your potential.

I am shot, not even chad and I still have a girlfriend. you are pathetic but the good news is that, you could immediately get a girlfriend, your only problem seems to be your confidence and retarded "I am a loser" personality which you can easily fix. but a fucked up body can not be fixed.

why are you acting so miserable?
as a beta-male, chads like you make me angry, if I had the body and face you have I would use it everyday to fuck 10/10 chicks. all that's missing in you is your attitude, fix it now and get shit done you retard. stop acting like this faggot goujo.

Just telling you. Working out, being tall and having wide jaw won't make you a stud impregnating the entire town.
The only problem is that I filled my day with hobbies, gym, work and spend all the remaining time on Any Forums. A few years ago I had a girl that liked me, but my friend who was in love with her fucked it up for me (confessed to her drunk when he heard I asked her out, and she got scared and cut contact with all our friend group).
I didn't mean to make you mad, sorry.

Yea sure that was the issue the "friend" got you rejected

IRL almost no one has a legitimate romantic relationship that leads to a lifetime bond in high school. They have hookups where neither person ever understood or really cared about the other, just an image in their own minds. Actual kids are stunningly immature and don't even understand half of themselves, much less someone else. A realistic story about highschooler behavior would make you hate the characters for being so reprehensible.

This, when you're young it's about having the girlfriend, not about spending time with someone you like spending time with

My sister got together with her husband ~10 years ago during high school.

>I was very sick during my teenage years and get sad to think I missed out on something that seems that amazing.
I was healthy and it didn't change anything

To begin with an angel like Marin, or even a polite shy hardworking guy like Goujo don't even exists

you seem like a good dude, so let me give you real advice as someone who has non of the body features you mentioned, and I have a girlfriend.

listen carefully:
you are on the right path, you got the body and face for it, and you got hobbies.

what you are missing is:
-goals
-a plan, for the future
-ambitions, dreams
Girls like guys that know what they want in life and go for it. get a job.
girls want guys they can rely on and guys that also know they can rely on their girl.

Now, the only thing you need to do is, ask a girl out for lunch, coffee, dinner , whatever, just something casual ok?
Don't go straight to the point.
You need to get to know her first, take it slow,
dont need to fuck her on the first date.
do not go for a kiss at the end of the first or second date. you need to see if she likes to hangout with you again, if next time she asks if you wanna hangout, then go for the kiss on that third date.
if she does not react and it is always you initiating, she doesnt like you.

get confident and stop thinking you are miserable.

Thank you man, but the one advice I really need is where to get girls, I tried tinder, but it's full of vapid whores and I do not want to go there again.
I'll stop the blogposts, this is not a thread about this.

Gojou already had a passion though. She didn't just show up and magically teach him how to make clothes.

>I tried tinder, but it's full of vapid whores and I do not want to go there again.
tinder sucks, dont use dating apps, no one uses those to find actual relationships, and girls there who do look or actual relationships are really desperate.

>one advice I really need is where to get girls,
Your friend's circle.
>but I don't have friends
big problem.
get friends, literally at the gym, get friends with the boys there.
if you can not even find friends, dont even start looking for the girlfriend part.

next:
go to parties they invite you to and talk to the girls there casually.
that's basically it. or go to their birthdays or dinner parties or whatever.

Thanks man, I'll try.

>tfw missed out on high school love

AAAA KILL ME

no problem.

You need to become friends with guys who know girls. seriously.
don't become friends with guys who are just like you, that leads nowhere.
friends parties are a great place to meet girls.
I am not talking about big parties where everyone gets drunk and goes crazy.
just casual dinners or hangouts somewhere.
dont ask out the girls in your gym please, they are not there to meet guys.

Don't listen to this fuckhead. Stop pretending to be happy for other people's sakes.

Yes, you need to have goals and a plan for yourself and for your future, but the only guarantees for your life are death and taxes. While you're waiting to fill in an empty grave, know what it means to live and belong to something for a cause. That way, you can find yourself true happiness.

Attached: 1647753407238.jpg (592x448, 44.51K)

and do not smell like shit, and dont overuse perform. just wash your clothes and take shower.

if you stink there is a big chance she will reject you.
if you use perfume, do only one spray, keep it simple. and wear simple clothes.

absolutely retarded, shut the fuck up what are you talking about taxes and shit?
dont listen to this guy, this is what they call a "sociopath" or even a psycho.
I never asked that user to pretend to be happy, I told him to find happines within himself first before he asks girls out.