Yasuke

Next season when?

Attached: 01_Sub_YASUKE_04_0022_BRIGHTEN-copy.jpg (1500x1000, 892.88K)

did anyone actually watch this unironically
i couldn't stand more then a few episodes

I thought it was gonna play the story straight with some embellishment like Vinland but no

It's a weird magic mecha show with no real story and weird animation. If they were gonna make it crazy they should have gone full Afro Samurai

Cope, f/a/ggot.

LeSean thomas, the director of this show absolutely sucks. he has not made anything good.

samurai champloo and Afro Samurai are the superior samurai anime.

Attached: poster-780.jpg (780x1170, 226.86K)

lesean has gotten so many fucking tries to make something competent, why couldnt he just stay a storyboard artist or at least realize after canon busters that you probably suck at storytelling

All six episodes
It’s up to the creator
Saki and Yasukes co dependency on each other was very sweet

Attached: 1647307017701.jpg (1650x2048, 702.07K)

Kill yourself

There's songs missing from the soundtrack and I fucking hate it.
It should've been about Yasuke and Nobu adventures. Hated what we got.

Did anyone watch that show?

cannon busters seemed pretty promising at first snd then it was all cg and dumb shit

Same i couldn't get pass the first ep. It was dog shit and lame

Well user, there is a reason they keep giving him bites at the apple and it isn't because they think he is competent

So passive aggressive I can feel you rolling your eyes

Why can't they make just a normal historical anime? Why mecha shit? Interesting idea - making anime about Yasuke but they fucked up really bad.

WE WUZ SAMRAYS N SHIEEET

I didn't because I have a strict rule about not watching any media with nigger main characters. Glad to hear this shit tanked, not even a real anime to begin with.

It really is hilarious to me how dogshit he is but how much clout he has in the industry. Canon busters was horribly written AND directed and black dynamite wasn't even his franchise and was hard carried by the writing of the show.

I did, it was fucking amazing concept-wise with the implication of lost technology mixed with steampunk cowboy shit.
Then he completely ruined it by deviating from the original premise and turning it into nigger avatar with insanely mis-matched story settings and plot beats that a 14 year old dbz spic would write.

Guy is a complete hack.

Flying Lotus was great as usual, the resto was awful