Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu

Chapter 93 preview is up

Attached: lovely_pig328-1505485632545570818-img1.jpg (928x959, 189.64K)

Preview from last week

Attached: 11.jpg (909x1144, 160.06K)

>warning his mom that she eats a lot
Based ichi

FLUSTERED ICHIMAMA
FLUSTERED ICHIMAMA
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE
I cant wait for this chapter bros

Kanna dressed up for Anna lol.

She's gonna spend the night, isn't she. Ichikawa will get another broken bone

I called it in another Thread she either spends the night Sleeping in Ichikawa's Sister's Room
Or she calls her parents to have them pick her up and the parents get to properly meet.
Either way im really looking forward to this and probably the next chapter or two.

Why is Icchi slutting around when he has a sister like this at home?

I would put "Ichi walks her home and they have A Moment during said walk," "Yamada gets picked up by one or both of her parents and we get an interaction between Ichi's family and Yamada's," and "they just don't bother going into how she gets home at all" over her staying the night probability-wise.

VERY SOON

Attached: bokuyaba_fucking.gif (706x568, 495.61K)

cute
sex

I hope/expect a proper "Yamada and Onee have a heart-to-heart that Kyo happens to overhear" moment but I think it's too soon for that, if only because I hope it has similar energy to pic related from chapter 71 (which would probably only make sense for Yamada later on when she's worried that she'll be separated from Ichi when they go to high school.)

Attached: 71.png (842x2389, 1.41M)

First for bayachiko.

Ichimom can’t believe her son actually brought one home. She’s kinda of a dork too, I’d like to see more of Ichikawa’s parents this chapter

She certainly didn't expect her cringelord of a son to score a 10/10 model

>Ichi warning his mom over Yamada's gluttony
Lmao my fucking kid is too funny

Attached: F06BCA4B-5A76-4D08-BEE2-10BD9A31E2B3.jpg (1000x1265, 272.88K)

SEX

He isn't. He's ribbing on her by saying she's expecting some high quality fucking food (matsutaka beef is equal to kobe wagyu beef in Japan), which makes the mom panic because she now probably wants to meet expectations.

oh my god it's the beautiful gorgeous KANA

Kyoutarou should marry his sister.

He shouldn't worry, if Yamada forgets about him his onee-chan will heal him with her love.