I hate this fucking show, here are the reasons:

i hate this fucking show, here are the reasons:

-Protagnost looks like a tall chad, spends time working with girls and making their clothes? why he act like a virgin incel? why he has not fucked yet? It makes no sense. Why does he get aroused by the smallest panty shot?? It makes no sense

Attached: lol.jpg (568x432, 43.14K)

Why ESL post on Any Forums? Makes no sense

If you hate it, stop watching it.

Forgive me, as I am what you folks might call a "Newfag", but what does ESL post mean?

I know this kind of guy. I call them the "silent normie".

Theyre shy, introverted, but not unlike retards on Any Forums or twitter theyre not narcissists. Thus they make seem like virgins on the outside, but really they have the potential to be chads within them. They also have limited interest in media, only watching normie shows and playing normie video games. But unlike incels, his destiny is not to be stuck playing them foreever. He has hope, because most of these silent normies have hidden talents. Once they discover their hidden talents, its over , and the silent normie either transitions into an outgoing normie or a chad. I knew a couple of people like this in school, including one who became head of the SCM

sakugafag here

what makes me mad about this show is how good the animation is.
I wish better shows had good animation like this. this show does not deserve good sakuga.

English as a second language. Basically posters non-western countries or first generation immigrants

It means you're a third world nigger

>normie

>Chad
>with that haircut

Thank fuck I'm a ETL chad

>Chad
>>with that haircut

you stupid idiot, chads don't need good haircuts.
your argument is retarded.
Being a chad is all about face and height.
you can have the most retarded haircut or no hair at all and still be a chad.

Attached: gettyimages-452253626-1555942452.jpg (480x597, 56.31K)

He's passive because if he sealed the deal the show would be over and the virgin audience couldn't relate

I think that's what they call "sigma male" nowadays

OP Here

I was born in Atlanta, shut the fuck up.
I don't care to talk like a masters degree english professor on a fucking board of retards.

>Dwaynetty
>Chad

this fucking anime is literally one of the most garbage shows I have ever watched.
I am not trying to bait, nothing makes sense in this anime.
As someone who makes cosplay dresses for my friends, I feel insulted how this show portrays me.

Miyazaki was right, some anime are a mistake, this is one of them. Fuck Clover for wasting their time on this.

I wish Attack on Titan had the animators of this show. I can't believe these talented animators prefer to work on this crap instead. Something is really wrong here.

Attached: Attack-on-Titan-Final-Sezon-Fragmani-758x403.jpg (758x403, 35.83K)

This guy really regressed. In one of the early episodes he just played through the hentai VN Marin recommended without flipping out over the explicit h-scenes. Now in this episode he can't sit still just because they're in a fucking love hotel.
It's been happening lately in romance stories where they have the MC be such a cool chad in the beginning and then make him into a dumb doormat who goes crazy at the slightest female interaction. Bokuben and that Cuckoo manga are recent examples I can think of that did this shit.

>recommended without flipping out over the explicit h-scenes.
This is why context matters. Gojo in work mode loses perspective on what he's engaging in so those H-scenes were purely for research. He's not thinking about being horny and honestly that's his first VN so it's not like he's got any attraction to 2D like that.
> Now in this episode he can't sit still just because they're in a fucking love hotel.
Note how he was in work mode until the setup forced him to remember that he just asked a girl he's sexually attracted too to straddle him. Only then did the boner come out.

>I dont like popular thing, give me (you)s!

Bisque doll is miles easier to animate than AOT.

>why he act like a virgin incel
Have you actually watched the show?

The show would be over really quick if he had a totally different personality and just grabbed her by the pussy.

This show is what they used to call "manic pixie dream girl"

It worked for Nanatsu no Taizai with Ban-Elaine and Meliodas-Elizabeth. Or Eureka 7 KINDA. But most modern manga readers can't really relate to an MC being more or less pussisociable I guess

Attached: nanatsu-no-taizai-ban-elaine-anime-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x410, 110.94K)