What have been the worst things to happen to anime and the community in the last few year?

What have been the worst things to happen to anime and the community in the last few year?

Attached: 3264193E-D56A-4DC6-B6B7-A4C63C5D0011.jpg (584x246, 65.54K)

comiket cancelled

Phoneposters

Any other notable consequences of the pandemic?

Sekai One is the best

>Sekai One is the best
the 2nd half is meh

I didn’t mind it at all. I thought it wrapped up the story nicely even if some parts were a bit weaker.

I mean, I thought the KyoAni fire was the low-water mark, at least until the pandemic

late stage capitalism

>I thought it wrapped up the story nicely
it literally goes against everything it set up to do, the part with the mom was just awful

woke mob investing in anime to include their politics in anime

The Kyoto Animation arson was the worst thing that happened to the industry, period.

So many animators, character designers, background artists, directors, storyboarders and teachers killed by a fat schizo. And if the human and structural damage wasn't enough, more creators left the industry altogether after the arson due to trauma.
Out of all the studios to target he picked the one studio that treats its employees well and has a perfect record of production quality.

Attached: 1399672434589.jpg (600x600, 31.71K)

Piracy

Attached: 1628894678158.jpg (1024x768, 141.99K)

AoT ending

jujutsu kaisen and chainsaw man (same thing)

>>Shonens Masturbating In Anime
>>The Bullied Turning Their Crap Into Manganime
>>The Pandemic & Covidiots
>>Black Companies In The Anime Industry
>>The Chinese Doing Better
>>No Love For /H/ Apparently
>>Hacks Making Quick Bucks Off Of /e/
>>Lowest Common Denominators & Bottom Of The Barrels Still Buying Anime
>>Combo Committees
>>Funimation Becoming Crunchyroll But Still Being Funimation In Terms Of Doing Nothing But Selling Japan's Beautifully Animated Vomit

Any Forums not range banning Poland, Mexico, Central, and South American IPs.

this and them bullying people in the industry to align with their views

are you implying that all the woke garbage and progressive ideas being shoved down our throats is a symptom of capitalism?

Attached: anime breast bump 1647537324776.jpg (1445x1420, 200.08K)

>Piracy
moar liek the slow death of piracy due to streaming

proliferation of low effort isekai

The guy who synthesized the first dye and drew on the cave. Expression is the biggest mistake.