Right Yaiba is so much better than left Yaiba, yet no one here has ever read it

Right Yaiba is so much better than left Yaiba, yet no one here has ever read it...

Attached: 1646912920014.jpg (1298x1000, 551.6K)

well, i havent read it

Maybe if you talked about Yaiba without trying to shit talk other series then I'd consider your thread less worthless.

Style > Substance

Kimetsu wins by default

translations?

No way you'd participate without the bait.

Yaiba is a literal Dragon Ball clone

You obviously haven't read it either.

Yaiba is shitty, I read it like 15 years ago

The art from whatever the fuck that is on the right is disgustingly bad. I dont care how good a story is, if the art is an eyesore, I won't read it. You must have really bad fucking taste user.

>The art from whatever the fuck that is on the right is disgustingly bad.
You mean left?

>
This guy gets it. Konan artstyle is peak abstractionism, especially good for mind solving stories like Detective Conan and Professor Layton.
Meanwhile, Kekmetsu no Yaiba (I mean the manga) has some of the laziest manga art I have ever seen like how does this tuff get WSJ official published

Attached: 91c79069b1e52a65cfd3141d6e95339a87efbcd4e19558a04ed4285677a5f6ea_1.jpg (640x706, 167.55K)

The Yaiba anime got really big in the Philippines for some reason. I remember watching it after school and distinctively remember the enemies who lived in the moon who were all wearing the playboy bunny costume.

>especially good for mind solving stories like Detective Conan and Professor Layton.
But Yaiba wasn't a mustery solving series so the artstyle doesn't fit. Meanwhile KnY artstyle while look amatuer-ist serve the story tone. That why a lot of moment in the manga didn't translate well into anime artstyle. Manga art don't need to be technically perfect, just need to be regconizable.

Calling it "abstractionism" doesn't make it any less viscerally ugly. Abstract art doesn't belong in any story telling medium unless under specific circumstances. It's not abstract, it's just fucking ugly.

we south east asians read Yaiba

I only watched Yaiba anime as a kid. My tv station broadcasted it

>Yaiba
Part 1 is good.
Part 2 is autism.
Part 3 is retarded.
Part 4 (epilogue) is fking shit.

Can't agree more. Part 4 is not needed at all, the story should have ended after part 3. Who the fuck think that a short tournament to end the manga is good? Especially when suddenly introduced a new type of power.

Onimaru arc is ok
Kaguya arc is good
Yamata no Orochi arc is good
the final arc is trash.

Except Kaguya arc, all 3 others are Onimaru's arc.