I NEVER EXPERIENCED YOUNG LOVE. I NEVER EXPERIENCED YOUNG LOVE. I NEVER EXPERIENCED YOUNG LOVE...

I NEVER EXPERIENCED YOUNG LOVE. I NEVER EXPERIENCED YOUNG LOVE. I NEVER EXPERIENCED YOUNG LOVE. I NEVER EXPERIENCED YOUNG LOVE. I NEVER EXPERIENCED YOUNG LOVE. I NEVER EXPERIENCED YOUNG LOVE. I NEVER EXPERIENCED YOUNG LOVE. I NEVER EXPERIENCED YOUNG LOVE. I NEVER EXPERIENCED YOUNG LOVE. I NEVER EXPERIENCED YOUNG LOVE. I NEVER EXPERIENCED YOUNG LOVE. I NEVER EXPERIENCED YOUNG LOVE.

why does it hurt so much...?

Attached: r.png (1187x646, 553.67K)

>Any Forums in 2008
>"tfw no gf" sadfrog.jpg/"shut up faggot 3d sucks anyway"
>Any Forums in 2022
>"I was too much of a pussy to ask out the girl that crushed on me in highschool, should I kill myself"? generic flavor of the month anime.jpg
You should go out and live as hard as you can, right now, because regrets only mount with time.

In all fairness no-one ever got a scene like this in real life too
My first sexual experience was with a drunk girl I met at a party, she fucked me on the rebound.
The next morning I received a very unpleasant surprise, and that's pretty good by college standards already
Seriously have you ever had a girl vomit on you and nearly die in her sleep

Yeah but if she didn't die there's no problem, sillybilly.

I sincerely doubt people from 2008 are still browsing Any Forums or at least not anywhere near as much as they used to, given the state of this board.

Gosh user I'm right here.

Yes, but why?

I'm still here from 2006. One of my college mates was also on this board and ran some sort of Dr. Love advice threads. I hope he's doing okay now.

2004 user here.
I don't post often anymore.
I like talking about anime, but I hate things like post counts and usernames and playing nice and not being able to call the other person a faggot.

How long do you typically spend on Any Forums these days? Or how much do you post? I've been here since 2007 and I look through the catalog, usually find one or two threads at most and then call it a day.

Romcoms give me depression

Attached: 1647573830506.jpg (480x480, 51.35K)

*amplify it

It is what it is

it's a fleeting experience anons.

romcoms are keeping me alive

What's with these fucking seal picks? They have nothing to do with OP subject or even anime in general. STOP POSTING SEALS! IDIOT!

I love this anime, but every ep makes me want to kill myself.

Attached: 1198940320752.png (350x245, 123.01K)

I like phlegmatic sea sausages

Not sure what’s worse. Not experiencing young love or, in my case, only experiencing toxic love. My ex had Borderline Personality Disorder and just have been having shallow HUs in college so far since all the girls I wouldn’t mind having a committed relationship with don’t like me back. I’m 20 and seeing HS romcoms just make me feel like I missed out on something magical. My experience with love has left me bitter. The past 3-4 years have felt fast. Not sure if it’s the pandemic or just feeling directionless after losing her despite the amount of red flags she carried.

Attached: 5F2AD962-F0D3-4FA0-837D-75EF39CAB5DD.gif (500x375, 102.25K)

>20, complaining about missing out
>phoneposter
>retarded
yup checks out

but it's so unrealistic I don't think in the entire history of mankind has a 10/10 smoking hot woman get smitten by a man practicing an effeminate hobby of tailoring.

its sad until you realize in real life it wouldnt be that good

that's not the focus brah, the main thing is being close with another female, or other females

where can you find that now after high-school, college? can't hit on bitches at work, gym, coffee shops. it's all a no-go, fuck bars/clubs, who wants to overpay for some shitty drinks for a slight chance, or pay for tinder premium?

don't forget about social circles, if you want to find a girl that's one of the best ways, next to church

then again most smart churchies get married in their early 20s

>tfw retarded 'athiest' 28 yr old soon to be wizard here

at least i got a handjob from my whore of a cousin i guess, so i should be happy for that?

No one gives a shit about your blog you retarded faggot.

Fpbp.

Funny guy.

>but it's so unrealistic
???

Apart from all that the episode did give a good laugh

I did but things didn't work out.

Attached: 1471817997967.jpg (661x577, 77.49K)