I can't tell what the FUCK is going on in this manga

i can't tell what the FUCK is going on in this manga

Attached: blame!.jpg (1795x2560, 735.18K)

But just think, once you've finished reading it you can claim to have god tier taste and you're one of the few people who "gets it!" And you can tell anyone who doesn't get it to read it again because you won't spoonfeed them!

its just so hard to follow like what the actual fuck is happening or why, plot threads just drop at random and nothing seems to be leading anywhere
also the art style is cool but it's so busy i can't really make out a lot of the action parts, it has the same problem as Gantz in that regard

It genuinely is a manga that you read 99.9% because it's got a cool setting and a unique art style. Don't worry too much about it and if you're getting bored it's okay to stop reading.

It's refined taste, either you get it or you don't

does it have a satisfying ending or does it just peter out? I don't want to drop it if it ends well but I'm getting the feeling it doesnt

Anything written to be obtuse or ambiguous draws in the pseuds like flies to shit even if there's no actual substance behind that lack of clarity, so you get plenty of hack writers covering up their dead ends or laziness with that smokescreen and pseuds gobbling it up and defending it. It happens all the time and it's plenty annoying.
That doesn't mean obtuseness and ambiguity are inherently bad. There's nothing wrong with it as a thematic choice. It's really not even a sin to cover up your booboos like that, provided it's not on the scale entire arcs or the ending. There's nothing inherently cancerous about it, it just attracts the most obnoxious faggots on earth.

Wow, you ended up saying nothing despite saying that much

You forgot to say 2deep4u and filtered.

Nothing really happens in that manga
Until it happens

It can be fun to theorize and discuss stuff like that, but I generally prefer to give the creator the benefit of the doubt. It does help if the art's good or at least interesting.

Not wanting to spoil anything, theres one major plot that goes on, it might be hard to get the big picture during the first read but I'd recommend researching it a bit after you've finished, and maybe re-reading it after.
It's a pretty nice story, nothing phenomenal but i personally like it a lot. Most of the earlier to middle chapters have self contained stories that just help you get an idea of what the world is like, but most of the real meat comes later on near the end.
There's no real 2deep4u message, but it has its own themes and they work really well with the characters and the setting. It's definitely one of my favorite manga so I hope you enjoy it some way or another.

Attached: SCHIFF.png (1701x1080, 2.5M)

what happens?

Sure, you could read this manga to brag online, or you could enjoy it for its really obvious qualities: its artwork, its setting and lore, and its immersive storytelling (which goes hand in hand with the lack of exposition). Not a manga that is hard to "get" the appeal of, honestly

the point is you fill in the details with your own headcannon and look at pretty art, pretty fun manga. Only Dhomochevsky really gets a real plotline with a proper conclusion. Killy is insane so his POV is all messy and time jumps are very common.

Attached: 1JN1Z.jpg (652x800, 102.87K)

the ending wraps up pretty good and satisfying with just enough ambiguity. I like it.

I cant find any sites with high res scans of this. Any help?

you have to find the torrent with the master edition, all the website hosted versions are unreadable trash scans. i think i got it on some torrent site called nyaa something or some other weeb shit cringe

archive.org, torrents

Threadly reminder

Attached: 06524bcf6d87.jpg (1095x1600, 434.79K)

The setting is great. The storytelling is great. The art is great. The mystery is great. The style of everything is great. The ending was one of the greatest disappointments I have ever experienced. Which is a great shame. A lot of stories seem to have problems sticking the landing. Maybe because endings are artificial in the first place.

Attached: EbD-cCQWAAI9GVA.jpg (2221x2508, 337.55K)

>The ending was one of the greatest disappointments I have ever experienced
why?

Nothing of importance is actually shown. You get a montage ending and that's that. Killy completes his goal offscreen. Time to go home, readers!

you need to read Feersum Endjinn for context but is also a convoluted story.

its def a hardcore sci-fi setting.