What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 81zW4aYRH6L._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 441.21K)

Nothing.

Not enough of her

Attached: DynazenonMujina.png (371x1068, 170.66K)

Nothing, it was good.

Dat fucking GAP
OH SEX

The awkward humor is at it had going + episode 10.

Nothing it was better than gridman

Not enough thighservice.

if you mean "why wasnt it a fraction as popular as the previous one" its because there was no thigh marketing. its actually just that simple. i fucking hate mecha garbage and still watched the first one for rika and im sure alot of others did the same.

Nothing, it was great

prime example of wasted design

>i fucking hate mecha garbage and still watched the first one for rika

Attached: 20220319_013249.jpg (1440x1080, 167.16K)

Nothing. It was a good mixture of meta-realistic teenage romance(that I wish I could've experienced) and good "BIG FUCKING ROBOTS" fight scenes. Pretty kino. Too bad Any Forums sucks on coomer shit.

Too much het.

This.

Attached: 1620448701212.webm (580x1080, 763.88K)

It was too short

Is it just me, or is it weird as fuck that Gridman and Zombie Land Saga seem to be intertwined with one another
>Gridman and ZLS Season One premiered in the same season
>Dynazenon and ZLS Season Two premiered the same season again
>Both are continuing in the form of movies
>Both have had Masami Obari involved
>Both have been in Super Robot Wars
>Both have interacted with a Brave series (J-Decker for Gridman and Exkaiser for Zombie Land Saga)

Not enough incest.

Attached: 89896747_p0.png (1500x1851, 1.06M)

I just didn't get into it. I don't like the Dynazenon itself, its design is very unappealing to me, so it didn't hold my interest.

I never was given a reason to care about the story. The character interactions and arcs were good, but its likely they were actively opposed to literally any character having any kind of motivation or stakes in the plot. It makes the focus of the show, the robot vs kaiju battles, land with the soggy wet slap of wet toilet paper. The bad guys have no fucking plans or motivation, the protagonists don't even have a reason to try and stop them beyond this one hobo they know saying they should. Its just really lackluster, nowhere near as tightly written as Gridman.

Gridman was just way better
I still liked it tho and im excited for what comes next