Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

The ayys won, just accept it.

Attached: FHJJiFrX0AIi7og.jpg (1920x1080, 363.72K)

>The ayys won, just accept it.

BASED

Bitchnata when?

Attached: rtn hinata.jpg (480x360, 13.25K)

>Mom, this random monk came up to me and said Tenji wasn't my real dad. Can you tell me who this "Isshiki" is?

Attached: hsg88.jpg (300x168, 5.48K)

You know the whole "Isshiki and Kaguya are Neji/Hinata parallels" is cool and all but it will never happen because the writers don't want Hinata to be involved with anything that is outside of her house.

Doesn't matter. Even with the Kaguya reveal, Hinata still wasn't involved or irrelevant despite Kaguya having the byakugan.

Attached: hamura spots the jew.jpg (1122x791, 383.77K)

I liked hamura more than hagaromo because after the fight he realized his mothers heart was in the right place and went to live on the moon with her. That other shitter hagaromo just went on to make devil children and ruin the world, whereas hamuras children were cool moon people who just chillaxed.

Attached: 1622193211272.png (1440x1080, 943.67K)

Kill yourself, narutard.

That is such a false equivalency, Hinata doesn't represent her clan, hell she was neither involved or knew most of the stuff about it.

Because Hamura was a real Otsutsuki and knew his mother had feelings. The mutts can't empathize. That's why even Naruto was saying he felt nothing in Kaguya.

By that logic Hagoromo was more with his mom considering that he sucked up all of her chakra.

>cool moon people who just chillaxed.
>*proceed to start a civil war that ended up with their civilization going extinct*
Yeah, no.

How is everyone looking forward to the next episode in a few hours from now? It's going to be mostly relaxing at the Island of Shipbuilders.

Attached: Ikada and Boruto.jpg (827x465, 29.91K)

Anime has gone back into predictable trash. You nerd manga fags also keep ruining it by not hiding your queer spoilers.

Dbs manga > Boruto anime. Sorry.

>also do nothing to keep Kaguya's bones safe after Madara simply teleports them to his cave.

Sumiresisters, are we just a hack??

Attached: Sumire Nejimaki Mano-San comparison.png (1891x720, 1.65M)

Disdain for human scum.

Attached: 1627931576652.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

>Sumire is a ripoff from some shoujo manga
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Sumire Ripoff.png (552x258, 117.71K)

The Ayys won literally from the beginning of the manga, we all believe this shit was about Ninjas for a hot minute.

Huh? what equivalence are you trying to draw there lol. hamura straight up said that he realized mother was simply trying to do what was best and decided he wanted to live closely with her so she wouldn't be alone.

>*DBS manga>Boruto anime>Boruto manga
FIFY

By that point I think they are all dead already except Toneri, who was either too weak or simply don't care to interfere.

I found that weird, why did they do literally nothing when madara casually unsealed and summoned her mummy body from the moon?

Damn is toneri really the last one by that point? why did they dwindle out, they shoulda just had more sex.

>why did they do literally nothing when madara casually unsealed and summoned her mummy body from the moon?
Because Kishi hadn't made them up yet.

Thanks good sir. A gentleman of real taste and not dicks in the ass nonsense.
>Verification not required.

Aliens literally did not exist in Kishi's mind until Kaguya at the ass end of the manga. And Kaguya was only because Kishi couldn't think of a good way to deal with Madara.

sure, the most realistic answer.

How were they even supposed to know where it went?

Attached: kaguya woke.png (1773x1773, 1.3M)

The funniest shit in retrospect is that that Hamura's only role in life was to keep those bones in the moon but Hagoromo's eyes could just teleport them to earth rendering their entire mission pointless.

Imagine banging the descendant of an alien who later re-mixed with that same alien. Jiraiya would be so proud.

Attached: 1638085556009.jpg (1076x1522, 187.79K)

And for some reason the bijuu that were supposed to be wild embodiment of chakra were actually some aliens pokemon that congregate in a circle when they aren't trying to posses kids to become serial killers.

Put some ninja seal on it and then track it if it ever goes missing

So is Kaguya the Mitochondrial Eve?

based.

Attached: 1634897770253.png (602x258, 147.98K)

Superior ayy sons, I-I kneel.

Attached: FLyR8nlXwAIrYDp.jpg (960x720, 58.83K)

Didn't they turn into assholes because humans only used them for their power and they missed their daddy?

Attached: Young_Biju.png (1918x1080, 1.81M)