"Essential" animes to watch

What would you say is an anime pretty much anybody who wants to get into anime needs to watch? Watched Hellsing after hearing its a good anime over more than 10 years, now thinking what'd be another next one to watch

Attached: unknown (19).png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

boku no pico

boku no pico

Boku no Pico

poku no bico

ninibros..

BOWKU NOOOO PEEEEKOHHHH
>animes

Boku no Pico

Shingeki no Kyojin and Death Note. High IQ and extremely entertaining. In case you didn't know, Boku no Pico is some faggot hentai our friends from r/anime like mentioning. Avoid NGE and Madoka like plague, you'll see it talked about here, but both of those are 4/10 boring pretentious shitshows, only "liked" by people who think they're smart and above shonen.

Personally, I would say Boku no Pico. Bible Black is also worth a shot if you really want to get into some high iq animes.

this
OP please watch Attack of the Titans, Death's Note, and whatever other shonen are most popular and never anything else.

Name 1 anime better than Attack on Titan or Death Note.

>Shingeki no Kyojin and Death Note. High IQ and extremely entertaining
lol no. Why are you recommending anime that's only worth being dropped in the middle?

Let me guess, you enjoyed Monogatari, NGE, Madoka and Ergo Proxy? Did I forget anything else from the certified reddit 3x3 list?

nu/a/
retarded newfags and shit taste
How does Any Forums do it?

Shinmai Maou no Testament.

Attached: 1647113041845.jpg (1080x1246, 167.38K)

id say haruhi

this post made me add boku no pico to my plan to watch list be cause you seem like a genuine retard

Chicken Papa

the only animes better than Death's Notes and Attack on the Titans are whatever other shonens are more popular than they are (and NOT nerd crap like Evangelion or Madoka)

boku no pico

boku no pico, all you need

There is no anime more popular than those 2, SnK literally introduced anime to the west, and no, no one fucking knew DBZ was anime.

Urotsukidoji

Attached: 1.png (452x391, 121.97K)

Tbh, there ahould be a sticky or something. The amount of newfaga who havent seen classics is astonishing.

Ergo Proxy was a little too boring, so I stopped watching. But in any case, and? You act as though watching popular shounen makes your taste anymore elite.

Lain
Texhnolyze

>thinly veiled rec thread

The best anime of all time, Naruto, of course.

difference being the anime I mentioned is the top of the medium. Nothing has yet surpassed Death Note or SnK. I didn't mention popular shonen like One Piss or Naruto for a reason.

>Rec thread still up 20 minutes later
Google it OP you faggot.

There's so many "essential" anime I haven't watched yet because I'm stuck in a loop watching seasonal shit.

GUNDAM
U A
N D
D N
A U
MADNUG

What's the meta go to for every board?
>Any Forums boku no pico
>Any Forums install gentoo

exactly why those are the best 2 animes

This apparently. I've given up she's too strong. Everybody keeps shilling her anime, so I guess it has to be good... Even though I haven't watched a single episode yet.

Attached: Anime_MyDressUpDarling.png (1643x924, 1022.71K)