First episode

>first episode
>mother mentions adventurers
I immediately dropped it
what is up with these cringe repetitive tropes copied from mmo's?
Do japs have no creativity?

Attached: 117776l.jpg (424x600, 154.24K)

"Cringe" isn't an adjective, retarded tourist.

it actually is, cringe user

No it isn't. Read up on lexical categories and then jump head first off a skyscraper.

Even the spell names are funny and cringe
"water ball"
lmao
yes it is

Attached: 1615354538076.jpg (475x573, 83.42K)

Besides the obviousl - dragon quest, fire emblem and dnd 1e massive influences in japan's conception of medieval fantasy -.
All the major isekai novels came from the same writing forum, where the authors were friends. So they all share the same tropes because the authors talked each other into using them.
The beautiful white haired, purple or red eyed girls - usually half elves -, "demon eyes" with bullshit random powers with almost no connection to eyes, names like Eris/Iris, Ariel, Asura popping up all over the place, demon kings, perverted nobles, etc.
Plus, since their authors were all basically anons, they had a very small reference pool. They simply didn't consume good books and movies, and mostly played games and read romcoms with was then the basis they used for their works.Even MT that does not actually works by rpg rules like most isekai still has things like classes and classes levels, spell levels, magic used like a video game mostly for shooting stuff, healing and summoning, etc.

nah bro it's low key kino af fr fr, it's based and makes em femoids mald top kek

unironically yeah, it's redundant. Go back to your fifth thread and cope there

huh?

Isekai is a drug user, and the Japs are addicted like crazy despite being anti-drug as fuck.

so all isekai anime are from this website? What is it even

Shōsetsuka ni Narō
And yes, literally something like 95% of all Isekai from the last 5-8 years began as a web novel in some forum, mostly in this specific website or some copy cat.

so its the eastern equivalent of spacebattles or something similar?
Western forums for fanfics / stories still have some good content here and there, so why is this website in particular so shit?
Although isekai anime really feel like fanfics / ameteur fiction based on the descriptions.

Well I don't think it's all shit. I quite like some of it.
But the particularities of isekai can be explained by this post Basically those weren't avid book readers, they were gamers and manga readers writing about their rpg characters fucking their waifus, without much of a complex pool of cultural references to base their writing on.

>Well I don't think it's all shit. I quite like some of it.
you mean the actual stories or the anime?
I'm pretty sure the most popular stories are the ones that get turned into anime
>they were gamers and manga readers writing about their rpg characters fucking their waifus
Even with games and manga there is plenty of diversity in settings, magic systems, etc. Unless you play games like DQ exclusively
Naro sounds like a forum dedicated to litrpgs

Attached: 90019012_p0.jpg (1300x1400, 786.74K)

>All the major isekai novels came from the same writing forum, where the authors were friends.
It's not a forum and they are not friends. It's just a site for uploading novels, like the equivalent of their fanfiction.net except original stories. There is absolutely no discussion boards, only a feedback section for their works and the author's activity log where they can post what they're up to.
Please stop making shit up.

Well I don't know what litrpg is, but most isekai worlds are based off a bare bones version of dragon quest - mostly 3 and 5 -- or fire emblem. Plus like I said they were all friends, copying one another.

>litrpg
its a story that has rpg elements like the kind you would see in an isekai

Nah, they were all in contact with one another, and there was a powerful feedback loop going on there.

No they weren't.
Post proof or shut the fuck up.

Yes they were, quite a few interviews were they say as much. MT and Re-Zero's authors in particular.

Is this reddit? The half-assed, looking down type of opinions on narou does read like it. Faggots