HenZemi author TAGRO getting ghosted on manga sales

Is TAGRO going to be okay? Is this going to turn into a Yaginuma, ghosted from the industry thing?

Attached: 1627472155121.png (729x884, 175.15K)

adding some DeepL Translation on top of the google one for these

>Before I go into a sleep from which I will never wake, there is something I would like to share with you.

I have unwittingly come into contact with the dark side of the comic book industry, which should not be touched, and I have been made the scapegoat for the recent decline of the industry.

Here is everything I know.

>The punishment is not simply that the work will dry up and the cartoonist's life will be cut short.

《No matter how many jobs I get, no matter how interesting my cartoons are, they never sell.》

The company is still in the dreaded "I'm still in the middle of this.

Attached: 1628021657152.png (725x733, 133.01K)

Looking back, strange things have been happening since the "Henshin Seminar" days. And perhaps it was at this time that I came into contact with the darkness. Because...

As soon as they made the TV anime, the book stopped selling.

Attached: 1640050047327.png (728x649, 123.08K)

sounds like schizo rambling to me

Is there such a thing as foolishness? At least during the broadcast, it is the effect of media adaptation that acts as a tailwind to raise the recognition of the original work as an instantaneous wind speed. Not even that happened.

To cite a minor incident, my existence was erased from an interview I had with Kana Hanazawa and Akira Ishida....

Attached: 1629726889949.png (740x805, 184.83K)

>bad MTL doomposting

The number of copies of "Henshin Zemi" continued to drop slowly without ever being reprinted, and the series ended with a total of 11 volumes.

However, something strange happened here as well. The serialization period was longer afterwards than before the anime adaptation.
It was made to look as if there was work to be done, but over a long period of time, the fame of the series at its peak had been eroded away.

Attached: 1620449879502.png (653x795, 165.47K)

But that was only the beginning.

After "Hensen Seminar" was finished, I started work on "Besshiki.

With this work, I could still make a comeback.

I started this project with the belief that this was the best I could do.
But you all know the result.

Attached: 1618954513023.png (660x796, 124.43K)

This time, they couldn't even give him the popularity he pretended to have. It was a huge flop with an obviously too large initial print run.

My struggles began.
Besshiki" is a complete story manga, and it is extremely difficult to fold up the story in the middle of the book. However, the "enemy" took advantage of the fact that I did not "throw the work away.

Attached: 1640980250628.png (658x837, 171.61K)

Sales not recovering. I continued to draw frantically, my mind consumed by the fear of being terminated. What supported me mentally was the reactions of the few readers I had.

I had no doubt that I was drawing an interesting comic, but I didn't realize at the time that even that was a trap.

Attached: 1628852616195.png (664x700, 135.59K)

One day, a ray of light shined through.
It was the nomination of "Besshiki" for "A Certain Manga Grand Prix. I was grateful for the readers' recommendation and hoped for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to gain recognition.

Unfortunately, it was not even selected.
The discontinuation of "Besshiki" was becoming more and more realistic.

Attached: 1631350941312.png (669x726, 152.15K)

However. However. To our surprise, "Besshiki" was nominated again for the same Manga Grand Prize the following year. This was the first time such a work had been nominated for the same award.

I was convinced of the existence of deep-rooted readers who supported my work.

But once again, it did not even make the Honorable Mention list. I was twice lifted up and then dropped.

Attached: 1625937562798.png (659x794, 149.38K)

Then, it was declared that "Besshiki" had been terminated.
It was impossible to complete the work in the remaining length offered by the editorial department.
I fought with them, saying that I would finish the work even if I had to self-publish it.

As a result, I managed to get a really last-minute scale, and continued the serialization.
I didn't even know that it was a trap.

Attached: 1636752233936.png (657x795, 154.32K)

I no longer care about popularity or sales.
If I throw this work away at this point, I will lose even the readers who have continued to read it because they said it was interesting.
Above all, I have to finish it for the sake of the others.
I am the one who thinks this manga is more interesting than anyone else.

Attached: 1626761223035.png (651x669, 134.79K)

Kinda sad but instead of having a twitter mental breakdown he should keep drawing until his work is popular enough that the publishers can't do this to him, just look at Reiji or Aka.

I have completed "The Separate Ceremony".

It was no longer necessary for a certain award to take it up, so it was quietly finished without being talked about.

The reason is that "the author had run out of spirit. There was no longer any need to drop it any further.

Attached: 1628420653955.png (663x727, 128.73K)

Shizo ramblings, from the sound of it. There is no 'manga blacklist' and anyone who claims there is should probably find a new career.

Despite the recession, the comic book industry has been unable to halt its loss of market share in an entertainment medium that is diversifying at a tremendous rate.
The industry has been unable to halt the loss of market share in the rapidly diversifying entertainment media despite the recession.

Attached: 1623111067281.png (662x596, 124.73K)

The picture painted by an "enemy" unknown to the world for this reason is as follows.

Even the masterpieces that the authors put their souls into are buried under entertainment content other than manga, and the result is a tragedy that the authors themselves take their own lives for the sake of the world.

I was chosen to be the sacrifice. I had inadvertently peeked into the darkness of the industry.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Attached: 1616698212989.png (658x861, 161.06K)

Quick question: why not just publish on Patreon or Japanese equivalent? Why do you NEED a publisher?

tl;dr

filthy editor hands typed this
Anyway, it really sounds like he's couldn't cope with his works (perhaps even his passion project) not exploding in popularity. He should just take the doujin pill.

After the "farewell ceremony," I was exhausted. I also broke my body. Even now, I have not recovered, and I have no energy to paint new works.

But I am alive. It seems to have been a miscalculation on the part of my enemies.

I have thought of suicide only once in the past. Because I knew the emptiness of it.

Attached: 1616416684111.png (654x794, 145.33K)

Meds pls.

Then, as I unraveled each of the past events in the time I had available, I realized that a lot of strange things had been happening.

For the past several years, I have been complaining of mental and physical discomfort, and have been carefully investigating the "virtual enemy," which at first was nothing more than a delusion, while letting my guard down. And 《The enemy was real. Along with this terrible plan.

Attached: 1629346447856.png (657x770, 158.69K)

>But I am alive. It seems to have been a miscalculation on the part of my enemies.
This guy is fucking nuts.

All of these are classic shizo signs. The only way he could come off as a bigger shizo is if he started ranting about his "enemies" being able to read his mind.

Attached: 1566776659601.jpg (513x486, 25.85K)

But...but it was too late.

The enemy had prepared a multi-stage plan.
One of them is described below.

Attached: 1645274687929.png (658x455, 67.24K)

I'm pretty sure he's joking about the enemy stuff, guys. Like, 90% sure.

If it is determined that the author does not choose to commit suicide within three years after the release of the final volume, the entire story of "Besshiki" will be released free of charge. No information manipulation will be applied. It is believed that this will result in the recognition of "Besshiki" equivalent to about 40,000 actual copies sold. After waiting for this effect, the author will die suddenly.

Attached: 1630576073389.png (644x684, 178.51K)

The enemy is (You).

He should just that would be the best option

...Yes, that's right. As it happens, I had pushed the button myself to carry out this plan. I was the one who asked for the free release of all the episodes of "Besshiki". No wonder it was approved so easily....
And it was just tonight that I learned of the whole plan.

The draft of the plan also stated

Attached: 1633916803943.png (662x720, 142.84K)

If this guy actually kills himself I will have a pretty god damn strange laugh, because what the hell.

Keep reading retard-kun.

Can we go back to blogs? I'm sick of Twitter being used for long dialogue.

The author's sudden death will further boost recognition. In fact, "Besshiki" itself has enough content to be a popular work. After the author's death, it may be possible to consider making it into an animated series. In addition, with the recent boom in animated adaptations of old works, a reboot of "Henzemi" and an animated version of "Space Rental Sarugasso" could also be considered.

Attached: 1640168448607.png (657x688, 158.39K)

Nope. Internet is made up of only a few dozen sites now.

His next manga should be about this

Morning has come.
My time is running out.

I don't even know if this tweet will be published properly. The "enemy" is powerful.

I'm getting sleepy.

So, ladies and gentlemen.

Let's read it, separate ceremony.

Attached: 1645968142210.png (644x966, 122.86K)

It’s hard to draw traffic to blogs these days. Most people use social media because that’s where their audience is along with casual fans.

Too late for that user

>I don't even know if this tweet will be published properly. The "enemy" is powerful.
My man tagro really having a schizo breakdown.

You can, and many artists are switching to it. But it's not really viable unless you already have a fanbase built up. There's advantages to having a publisher.

Actually sounds like paranoid schizophrenia. Feel bad for him.

*Last part here should be "Let's read Beshiki"*
have you even seen Hen Zemi? This rant makes him look sane by comparison, there's a skit devoted to the characters talking about getting of to skin hooks in their backs and I love every second of it

Attached: 1623326391640.jpg (1500x500, 169.49K)

I don't know if this is some a serious mental breakdown, or a joke, or some alternate persona shit, or something in between, but whatever it is, god damn.

Attached: 1591366548386.jpg (920x1300, 159.81K)

Imagine working as an enforcer for the secret manga industry mafia.