Tell me your Any Forums-related wish

Tell me your Any Forums-related wish.

Attached: D3BCE822-C5EA-4A63-9E0D-D845E235D071.jpg (1013x720, 136.45K)

I want shounenshit banned again

I wish that all Huntertrannies bow down and accept that Steins;Gate 0 will always be better than HxH.

I wish Any Forums would go back a decade and a half and stay int that time period permanently.

All old anime on blu ray and available to everybody.

I want your dragon balls

I wish everyone on this site gets isekai'd

I want to be able to read.

I want SnK to end with 100% genocide and Ymir Reiss Yeager being born into this world.

I want Hideaki Anno wiped from the face of the Earth.

Can I power up a wish?

Japanese companies all band together to create a streaming service for all anime. And this service is open to every region of the world, with subtitles in the top 12 most spoken languages in the world. Thus making all middle man licensing and dubbing pointless.

Attached: biribiri_ButaOnna_003.jpg (1280x1819, 408.97K)

Eren genocides Eldiakikes, settles down with Hisu, Armong is eaten by a random titan, Mikasa marries Annie as cope.

I WANT A CUTE GIRL'S PANTIES

A second season of Angelic Layer and Hanamaru Youchien. And Lost Universe gets a remake.

Attached: 1475625209046.jpg (1280x960, 160.72K)

Why are Japs so fucking useless?
Fucking dogshit Crunchyroll started as an illegal fansub group and now their garbage was sold by 1 billion.

I wish for Piano to come back to life.

Attached: Piano.png (576x432, 212.51K)

The problem is they didn't see the profit in going streaming, since they still have a monopoly on TV animation and BD distribution. The western distributors fell into the same trap and thought that if you controlled the licenses and DVDs, you controlled anime. But this failed once people figured out you could get it faster and cheaper (free) online. And 3/4 the distribution companies died. But like you said, fansubbers took advantage of that and used streaming to take over a portion of the market. Japan should learn from this and take over the streaming market themselves. But they only care about their domestic market. As well as funding the next committee project. They're not thinking about 10 years down the line.

I wish for a 3rd anime but it is adapted fully and to completion, skipping absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1645255019316.jpg (1380x2000, 526.62K)

/ag/ containment board and a /ma/nga board since 99% of this board is anime only