Is there something that I'm missing here?

Is there something that I'm missing here?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - 09 (720p) [D29928BD].mkv_snapshot_00.41.295_[2022.03.19_20.07.38].jpg (1280x720, 241.73K)

A dick, apparently

Gojou-kun after seeing the pic:
Choked his chicken
Played pocket pool
Nuked his whale
Bopped his baloney
Smacked his little German soldier behind his little helmet
Masturbated to orgasm, then cleaned himself with the tissues referenced in the shot

Attached: gojouseesavolvo.jpg (1920x1080, 88.13K)

stop sexualizing minors

You'd think Marin would have smelled that.

what do you mean? you cant smell cum
y-you cant right?

Attached: 1622218629217.jpg (840x958, 103.99K)

A close-up of the grumpy girl.

"Wow, Gojou-kun! You must really like cream of mushroom soup! Your room reeks of it everytime I'm over!"

Attached: kitagawaGASP.jpg (1920x1080, 202.75K)

>cream of mushroom soup
I thought it was supposed to be squid.

Explain further.

Next you'll be raising of AoC to 20 like gook feminists did and then later jailing people for not finding your old greasy face attractive. I'll fap to young fertile bitches all I can bitch and there is nothing you can do to stop me.
Down with necromatriarchy.

Attached: 60851b9203b23420.png (694x1280, 1.42M)

You should give him yours.

Yes, the brainpower required to check the fucking catalog, apparently. Learn to read or stop making threads, moron.

Depends. What do you see in this picture?

Minors go through puberty and gain secondary sexual characteristics. They literally sexualize themselves.

They are literally in high school

High schoolers go through puberty.

>He doesn't know

You're literally fetishizing kids. Thats disgusting
Being a pedophile is not funny, it's not cool, it doesn't make you a hipster.
It's a kid

And?
Teenagers are not 'kids'. They're naive but they're not 'kids'. Did you forgot being a teenager? I remember being pumped full of hormones and wanting to fuck all the 18+ models I saw on TV when I was 16.
People mature sexually by the age of 15-17 and very little to improve. 18 is an arbitrary age selected because of compulsory public schooling system which didn't exist a century ago. Most people treated teenagers like you treat young adults today.
Pedophilia is sexual attraction to prepubescents who don't develop these secondary sexual characteristics(And hebephilia attraction to underdeveloped sexual characteristics, but absolutely no one considers ephebophilia a disorder). Stop using buzzwords you don't know the meaning of.

that is why they are hot.

stop. just stop
you're a pedo

It's actually true that sixteen year olds can find one another sexy, and even have sex with one another. And their having sex with one another is even legal!

The "Age of Consent" is a matter which applies to sex with an older adult---e.g., 21 years or more, or three years older, something like that. The justification is undue influence or power of the more mature adult over the merely sexually mature but still ingenuous minor. In other words, the Age of Consent is a law put in place not because finding sixteen year-old girls sexy is weird... it's there because its *not* weird or fetishistic. It's all too biologically tempting to an adult man who might locate an emotionally vulnerable or pliant teen.

Finding sixteen year olds sexy *isn't* a sexual perversion. But preying on them sure can be a moral perversion.

So... That in mind, there's nothing wrong with being turned on by Gojo and Marin's encounter.

Also there is influence of language too. Teenage is an arbitrary stage too. And only because of linguistic reasons and not any actual scientific demarcation line that exists between a 19 yo or a 20 yo(This is why worst Korea's decision to make aoc 20 retarded). Most people still "grow" until their 24-26. Are you going to raise AoC till that because they're still 'kids'?
And similarly its useless to use limits of artificial institutions to decide when one is 'mature'. India just raised the age of marriage to 21 because that is the age "you can finish college and be an independent adult". Consider a scenario that you live in a society where compulsory education exists till you're 30. Will you agree to take away the rights you've because of that?
So as I said, stop treating 15+ people as 'kids' who can't make decisions by themselves.
Also this is a cartoon you fucking fag.

I'll assume you're just trolling now. Here's the free (You).
This. AoC exists to avoid abuse, not because it's 'pedophilia'. Retards seems to not get this.