Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS

>If Yuga wins Luke returns to the others, but if Luke wins they both pull a double suicide.
Name a stronger bromance in the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise. Last episode next week

Attached: FOP2Es7VIAIO6BJ.jpg (1920x1080, 215.79K)

>>Otes: Over time, duels have evolved, but as they do so they become more and more complex, so with so many strict rules, children lose their freedom to have fun.
Start this whole nonsense because the boardgame you love became too "complex" for you. Is Otes peak boomer faggotry?

Attached: 1647733260613.jpg (960x540, 36.65K)

Just the whining of a beaten dog.

Attached: 1522102413927.jpg (578x635, 107.21K)

Attached: FOPxtvaaMAAZV-f.jpg (1920x1080, 810.37K)

the sorakos are clocking out.

Attached: FOP7UmoaMAAeJUe.jpg (1280x720, 135.04K)

How does the finale compare to VRAINS so far?

Attached: Walking To The Final Battle.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

Here they are.

Attached: FOPxjETaMAICvrP.jpg (1280x720, 542.74K)

What the fuck? Quick rundown, I need to know whats happening with based Luke

According to the translator
i just watched the episode again to double check and it's even more fucked up actually

luke: if i win, you'll take me with you [to die]!
yuuga: and if i win, you'll go back to the others, okay?

lukeyuuga dueling for the right to either die alone or commit lover's suic*de

Attached: 1593821580253.png (1280x720, 622.27K)

A battle to end it all with a drone at the center of it.

Attached: FOP3L3eVgAEhNs-.jpg (1280x720, 99.81K)

>Luke would rather die with Yuga than live a happy life with Romin on earth
Lumin bros......we have been completely BTFO by the homo

Attached: No wait don't go.jpg (1280x720, 494.33K)

This is probably Luke's most important duel in his entire life. He'll fight at 100% for his friend. We might be about to witness Luke's true power when he is fighting with purpose

Attached: FOP2nnRaMAASdMs.jpg (1920x1080, 868.92K)

yuga will carry on their spirit even to the end.

Attached: FOP3KXeaIAEcnFM.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

It's time to fix his ego and perspective on everything.

>Implying he'll lose

sevens road magician plus demon equals dragon.

Attached: FOPydzIakAARqF9.jpg (1920x1080, 265.02K)

he's wearing ZA JOBBERMAN suit, user.
he's done for.

It's the only way luke can keep smiling.

if only yuga wearing his robot suit too.

Attached: yuga's ace card.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Rate this episode. it was a 8/10

Attached: Final SEVENS PV.webm (920x516, 2.74M)

I got to be that guy and say that this duel is the messiest thing ever, holy shit I can't believe this anime still has no idea what to do even during the finale, no direction at all. Yuga would have fucking lost for the millionth time if the duel didn't get interrupted, he's such a loser and didn't improve his dueling at all and I can't believe they interrupted Otes's interesting duel for the 7th Luke vs Yuga duel...and it's gonna only last 1 episode so I'm not interested anymore. The whole episode was amazing until that part, Sevens Road and Diagras fusion was so obvious to happen and you can see it a mile away though. Then when that "part" happened with some stupid lol-random comedy in the climax of the show...BOOM, let's change direction again like we did every storyline in this show. The duel didn't end up mattering at all.
Jesus. Writing is abysmal in this show. Not to mention that they "redeemed" Yuga Goha off-screen. Fuck this shitty show, seriously. I lost 91 episodes worth of my time on this random shitfest, I'm pissed. Even Arc-v's ceremonial duel had much more direction and focus than this, at least that duel lasted 2 episodes. This final duel is going to last 1 episode lol with no boss duel, not to mention that the stakes are super low because we all know that Yuga and Luke are not going to die. Yuga and Luke are the worst protagonists and characters I have ever seen in any YGO show, even more, bland and lame than Yusaku himself. This duel was this show's saving grace and they ruined it.
They even ruined the whole Fusion thing too. Fusion no longer seems to be limited by level 9 and magical knight no longer means "spellcasters + warriors" I guess it means whatever they want now. Just when I thought Konami was getting better at game design, they pulled this...fuck. I guess Konami has a boner for throwing the rules out of the window with no respect, oh well.

yuga looks like he came out of the 80s while luke came out of the 2010s

Attached: FOP7j5OaUAASMiE.jpg (910x2048, 241K)

>Then when that "part" happened with some stupid lol-random comedy in the climax of the show...BOOM, let's change direction again like we did every storyline in this show
So it wasn't random.

9.5/10

>2 cards in hand
>His other hand raised up and shining
Is Luke fucking Maximum Summoning?

They are using the gravity. cards are in the air

Attached: FOP2qP3VEAAQIMh.jpg (1334x750, 83.76K)