Waifu of the decade?

Waifu of the decade?

youtube.com/watch?v=6XbGyJeDWWI

Attached: [SubsPlease] Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - 05 (720p) [30E2E3EF].mkv_snapshot_06.09_[2022.02.06_05.03.58].jpg (1280x720, 97.03K)

the absolute state of nu Any Forums

Fuck off.

Stop spamming this bitch I have to keep yelling SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX in every thread

>eceleb garbage
Fuck off

oh god even the normal fag is falling for the anime youtuber trap
music youtuber
The lyrics are realy deep and they talk about the hidden homosexual desires of the opressed post brexit post trump era artist, thats why baby shark is such a deep song
movie youtuber
>the plot of this movie doesnt make sense, how come they did not explain that bruce waine was batman? this movie is shit
vidya youtuber
>you die when enemies kill you, this game is shit

>anime youtuber
>when i was 14 years old my parents adopted our sweet guinea pig Melvin whom we re-named Walker He was a fantastic addition to our family. He loved dressing up, going to the vet for his nail trims, strolling around the pet store in his stroller, and playing with his hay balls, but his favorites are cuddles and carrots. He has the most adorable, unfortunetly he got cancer and was hit by a truck, thats why.... you should... watch.... dragon ball............. Z

I hate gen Z so much

This shit looks like the kind of garbage you find in a chinaman's taint

Is this show getting shilled hard, or is there just literally nothing else to watch. This all feels so inorganic for a generic romcom

Zoomers will watch and shill anything as long as it has good animation

back to Any Forums retard, japanese companies aren't shilling for their shows on a board that pirates all their anime

this thread is shit and OP is a nigger

Attached: 1573574363813.jpg (1356x2114, 274.23K)

>. This all feels so inorganic for a generic romcom
or maybey zoomers are just that generic as well
birds of a feather an all.

Flavor of the season.

>best of 2022
we're not even 3 fucking months into the year

Attached: 1641391522131.png (506x475, 325.31K)

Normalfags only consume media that is popular and/or heavily advertised. They know nothing else, and refuse to give anything else a chance.

>and refuse to give anything else a chance.
and why shouldn't they?

Crunchyroll definitely wants to shill their properties. Wouldn't surprise me if they paid Gigguk to make this video.

>Crunchyroll definitely wants to shill their properties
but wouldn't they go to whatever social media kids use these days and not here?

>waifu is just a term to refer to any anime girl now
Can we go back to the days when we were called nerds for liking japshit? I want these people out

>inb4 "now"

Attached: 1647522173743.jpg (499x500, 28.98K)

>Can we go back
no we can't we are stuck with forward time...and entropy.

Sorry, I see that you originally meant shilling to Any Forums specifically. I was speaking in general, but that said, I never even knew the series existed before seeing it on here, so there's untapped audiences everywhere you go. I could see it happening.

>treating a cartoon as your "wife"

The worst part.

The fucking mexicans.

huh?

Where exactly do you think you are?

Attached: Screenshot_142.jpg (644x644, 66.56K)

I'm not going to make myself mad by watching this kuso video.
I'm gonna go take it easy and watch some animu and play vidya instead. Who's with me?

I read the manga a few years back when it started to get some traction here and I thought it was boring. It was just another ecchi romcom like all the others. I don't get why it's blown up after being adapted

Attached: 1644672077222.png (2048x2732, 3.04M)

>gigcuck
you will never be douchebagchocolat

>I don't get why it's blown up after being adapted
coomers gonna coom