Sesshomaru X Kikyo

Why do people ship this couple so much? It's not even remotely canon.

Attached: 4efab02f5dd2f316a45f27b8d4f5afb0.jpg (648x880, 109.28K)

Yashafags and by extension rumikofags are all mentally ill.

The normal one was Naraku x Kikyo
Sesshomaru was always for Rin, that is a fact
He is no cuck

You do realize "Why do people ship this couple so much? It's not even remotely canon." applies to the vast, vast majority of shipshit, right? Shippers are mentally ill, don't try to understand what they do.

>so obsessed with dogshit anime that they need to know if some people have WRONG OPINIONS about muh pairings
Watch better anime or go back

Have Sesshomaru and Kikyo ever actually met?

>better anime
Name one. No I have never heard of Yashahime. I don't think that fanmade show even exist

I have lived in a world that was 2003 and not even I have heard about this.

Sesshomaru is a hunk, Shippers will ship hom with everyone even if it makes 0 sense

RT answered in an old interview once that someone like Kikyo would be his type, apparently.
Also they have some material from the CD drama together.

Attached: 156910C2-5488-4D88-863F-276A896179B0.jpg (1125x628, 194K)

Who cares, they're hot.
It's two of the hottest characters getting together.

Attached: 92756050_p0.jpg (1214x723, 766.36K)

They’re a good fit, both based. (OG speaking, not Trashahime)

>Cuckraku x Kikyo
Consider suicide

Based.

Did you live under a rock? It was always somewhat popular.

This image just turned me into sesskyo
What the fuck bro?

Somehow this ship has god-tier art. It's just so nice to look at.

Attached: 94940569_p0_master1200.jpg (890x1200, 953.08K)

Any of Rumiko's older works was better than this shit. Inuyasha signaled the end of her time in the spotlight

This.
I still don’t understand who in their rightful mind who still somewhat has respect for Inuyasha watches Trashahime at all.

They're both the edgy alternate versions of the main couple.

The only respectable part of Inuyahsa is the first 20%. The rest is spent wallowing in the gutter repeating the same exact story over and over until Naraku finally doesn't asspull an escape because it's about time to get the whole thing over with. So with most of its name dragged through the sewage already I don't see how shitting on it makes anything worse.

I agree with that, no one is arguing that it was particularly good. What I meant is respect for a nostalgic that shouldn’t be touched by today’s soulless ulterior motives.
For a lot of people Inuyasha was a part of childhood, the sequel is nothing but a shameless cashgrab, it was better that they didnt touch it and let it be a pleasant relic in our memory.

A nostalgic series*

Imagine them hunting Inuyasha and Kagome together.

Attached: cqwyI3cA1u934wl.png (867x845, 407.28K)

Sesshomaru isn't hot, roasties only like him because of his "bad boy" attitude.