Why is this so underrated? It's genuinely one of the best anime I've ever seen, and I've seen hundreds of anime

Why is this so underrated? It's genuinely one of the best anime I've ever seen, and I've seen hundreds of anime.

Attached: Mawaru-Penguindrum-Princess-of-the-Crystal-850x478.png (850x478, 562.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9W5ux69eXLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fapbait

too pretentious for most, the metaphors in the second half were almost to much. couldn't help but love each character though.
also the teachers plot twist was pretty retarded, haven't watched it in years though
that's a good thing

it was some pretentious shit with a fujo story halfway through

True, you unironically need high IQ too unveil the mystery and the hidden meanings in this show.

I finished it a few days ago for the first time and I couldn't agree more OP. From the music to the characters to the incredibly emotional climax, everything was perfect. The only real complaint I'd have with it is that the first few episodes may be too meandering and it takes a bit to get going, but when it does there's no stopping that train.

How was it a fujo story? You're not using words that you don't know the meaning of, right user?

I can give you that the presentation of most of the show might be too obtuse for some, but the last episode presents the central message pretty clearly. I don't think you need much of a brain to pay attention.

>heres a female mc
>and here are her two hot prince looking brother
>and now the story is about mc's brothers trying to dick her
literal fujo otome fantasy

fujo != otome you dumb fuck
they are both extremely different things

yeah lets pretend like otome shit doesnt mostly pander to fujos
kys retard

What's the best ED and why is it Grey Wednesday?

youtube.com/watch?v=9W5ux69eXLQ

I don't think it's that simple. You're probably thinking the show's main theme is about fate when it's not, it's about sacrificing through love, because that's the only way you'll be happy. That is described very clearly with the boxes metaphor.

> Why is this so underrated?
By whom? Stop using some imagined normalfag fashion/consensus as a reference point, you're wasting your time not gaining anything.

>By whom?
What do you mean? Underrated means a show that doesn't get the popularity or praise it deserves, this is certainly the case for Penguindrum.

I love this big dysfuntional family.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

> doesn't get the popularity or praise it deserves
From whom? Idiots? Why would anyone want to be praised by idiots?

No you absolute nigger, that's like saying Yuri panders to haremfags. Both have a different audience. One wants to see hot people of opposite gender with no interruption of people of the same gender while the other is self insertion romance fantasy.
Stop using words you don't understand the meaning of.

Ending is fucking trash. Was really good up until the last 2-3 episodes.

Attached: 204857245434.jpg (800x450, 253.7K)

Its very popular among the criticfag audience who like Lain, Utena, etc... if you visit the 9x9 threads, you'll see it being posted there a lot. Its as 'underrated' as Lain is among general audience. Lain only gets a slightly better popularity because of the basedberpunk audience.

I didn't get it, I didn't care to get it, and I don't remember anything that happened except the orphan children being dropped into a meat grinder because of some local terrorist attack or something.

???
What's wrong with the ending?

Kunihiko Ikuhara is a pretentious faggot and anyone who likes him (fuck you clockwork) is a shit!

Attached: 1647522209117.jpg (500x500, 75.06K)

>waah waah i didnt get it therefore its bad
Fuck off.

No, it means it's boring

>boring
You're just an ADHD retarded zoomer. If you tried to think for once it wouldn't be boring. Fuck off back to shitsu kaisen.

>ikuharashit
>underrated
quite the opposite

People only bring this shit up because of his overrated ass yeah.