One Piece Live Action

Hopes?

Attached: 5030354B-70B7-45F6-9E2E-5E70B75AB6C9.jpg (600x315, 28K)

I hope it flops so hard that hollywood will avoid making live action adaptations for at least another decade

I hope it gets cancelled before coming out

I hope it succeeds and makes One Piece a mainstream series akin to GoT

>Hopes?
Cancellation
It has become apparent that a good chunk of the cast so far is only being cast because of some diversity rules, not acting skill

none because im not delusional and saw what netflix did to cowboy beebop. me liking a show wont make them respect the content enough to not ruin it with their own agenda/vision. plus, it is by default, going to be in fucking english.

Just die

It's so fucking bad it bankrupts shitflix

Will definitely flop. The action in One Piece is not easily replicated live action unless you are willing to invest at least 70% of the movie's budget on Effects.

It gets canceled

>not anime
>not manga
piss off with your 3DPD shit

One of the most bewildering adaptions possible, being done by the people who made the poorly received Cowboy Bebop adaption that was far more adaptable.

Showing the actors and actresses did nothing for me, they're mostly such wild cartoony designs that they have to be made so contemporary they would barely resemble the originals beyond just hair colour and clothes

I hope you kill yourself, netflix shill.

I hope it is at least passable.

Attached: tntcox5lozg61.jpg (1242x1161, 152.24K)

I hope it sours anime fans even more by having to drasticly alter the entire plot of Arlong Park. If they actually change the 'racism is bad' plot which generally hits relatively high in western popularity polls in which what is functionally a black extremist-coded group with a leader who's abused Nami for most of her life, there will be backlash; if they do the manga story totally unchanged, there will be even more backlash from people who can't cope with a 'black' character leading a race-based gang abusing a redheaded white women.

No hopes
Only dread
Nami will be lesbo, but in the most soapboxy, insufferable way possible
Fishman apologism, every scene where they mistreat humans will be followed by a “buh dey gud bois deep down inside tho” scene
Flash tier SFX
What few comedic moments that were dpared the writers room floor will be terribly executed
Trannies appear way early in the series as Ivankovs operatives, just so Netflix can have troons in the show
Sanji is even more of a Nami simp
Luffy is s0i
Zoro escapes mostly unscathed because he’s the typical Western protag archetype, but they make him way too serious

The bottom pic is just silly fun, it isn't insufferable

>Trannies appear way early in the series as Ivankovs operatives, just so Netflix can have troons in the show
Way ahead of you, Koby's one

After what happened to Cowboy bebop no hope at all. I’ll only watch the future cringe clips that get posted her but that’s it. I only care about the manga and anime

The progressive showrumners have to be doing this on purpose to retaliate against manga and anime dominating the market

I am convinced the project got greenlit by people who never read the manga but simply read a quick summary and looked at the number of copies sold. They assumed that a pirate show would be easy to do as most of it would happen at sea. When they actually started to understand what they were getting into they were too embarrassed to admit their mistake and just keep paying the bills.