Should you accept or refuse free cheats in isekai anons?

Should you accept or refuse free cheats in isekai anons?

Attached: 1645599306988.png (1125x1600, 500.05K)

Accept, although if you are told there are no cheats caution is needed.

Attached: 1637979007186.png (844x1200, 484.69K)

>power of your will
This isekai is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill. Fifteen percent concentrated power of will.

No.
It won't be an achievement I can be proud off otherwise

Attached: 1476886576413.png (213x268, 61.75K)

Do you finally accept?

Attached: 1647715796411.jpg (1075x1518, 1020.93K)

Attached: cheats are for the weak.png (1114x1600, 1.15M)

I love villains

>[[RPG Player] - A skill that allows him to use the perspective of a person playing an RPG game. He can see 360 degrees! An Inherent Skill that only a reincarnated person can have! It grants him Outside the World Perspective which helps him stay unaffected by any level of Charm and Intimidation. This skill removes his sense of fear in exchange for losing his sense of danger.
What kind of bullshit nonsense skill is this? I don't even know whether to call it OP or useless. The fact that this is one of his abilities and that '360 degree' field of vision is made out to be so amazing gives me little hope for Makoto's power level. Hope he doesn't die too soon.

Attached: Makoto.png (1362x1920, 1.4M)

Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain, and a hundred percent reason to remember the name?

Imagine if it actually was some absurd destiny-altering skill that works even on goddesses, wouldn't that be crazy, haha.

Attached: 1647720935680.png (1362x1920, 511.78K)

Shadow is not a good example because in the novels he explicitly says if he's given the choice between raw power and technique, he will choose technique 100% of the time because he can just hone his technique later, but technique without power is worthless.

>he will choose technique 100% of the time because he can just hone his technique later, but technique without power is worthless.
I don't know how I managed to fuck that up.
He says he will chose raw power 100% of the time because he can just hone his technique later.

>the op is one of the biggest gentlemennigger bait possible without being Any Forums or /his/ shit
how the fuck do faggots keep making worse and worse op posts

It's the same people every time.
They are the first ones who get annoyed when there is a second thread, because it undercuts their own threads.

I've no fucking clue what any of that means

maybe if they didn't make garbage bait op posts there wouldn't be a need to make 2 threads

I hate childhood friends so god damn much

Attached: What a whore.png (960x1378, 1.03M)

Hey guise
Dendro

The topic moved to zero believers tism by the time the other thread hit bump limit

W-What's so bad about OP's question? It has been asked before for sure. but it's a good universal question for Isekai's in general. What question would've been better for the OP that isn't extremely niche? Unless that's the point in which case stop spoon feeding people.

Attached: ConfusedSlime_TimeIGotReincarnatedAsASlime.png (1131x634, 320.07K)

>hat's so bad about OP's question?
It sneaks in the topic of cheap wish fulfillment, which is ever popular with isekai haters.
>What question would've been better
Something utterly meaningless that no one really wants to discuss. The topic in the OP is not the actual topic of the thread.

>What question would've been better for the OP that isn't extremely niche?
It doesn't need to be a question, and a niche series is good.

Not the user that complained but it's a matter of context, similar to "villainess" the "cheats" term is a mistranslated term that pops up often in MTL stuff and it's used by people that tend to not take any series seriously. It doesn't say anything good about who made the post.
Plus like the other user said, it's an extremely easy starting point to jump straight into the usual isekai bad wank

I wouldn't exactly call thunder meme sage a niche series, among all the low tier series that one is one of the ones that get posted the most recently.